Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Great day/night cycle there. Takes all of about a minute to go from dark to light.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was not really that funny. Snl has a few laughs but who really watches it in the era of the woketard cult?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
SNL is retarded now and has been for a very long time.

Many of us choose EQ over any form of WoW lately. Good.

Come to think of it MMOs being terrible is kind of like what happened to SNL. Retards got control of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Greg Street resigned from Riot recently. Maybe he is going to Pantheon. Wasnt he one of the Cosby Crew?

He was

He's also the only one who went public with it. Everyone said it was a bad idea for him to say anything because it'd just give them a target.

It took some time, but it finally came full circle. All statements should have been run by legal first. He really shot himself in the foot by bypassing a lawyer and just going directly to the public.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
History often repeats itself. I would like to call on Jestor Rodo's past with SOE. It is much like my past with Pantheon. I was so convinced for years that Rodo was Furor. Dont ask me why. Alex in his early years was so much like Jestor. Smed callled Jestor a Hate monger and referred to him in his blog post. I have a copy somewhere. It is amazing how a company can control someone's actions for a little bit of Cheddar in their pocket. I realize i am a nobody important maybe I don't deserve to know. I was upset how I was treated by the Pantheon staff after they took my money at least Joppa did apologize to me. Pantheon has got some good people trying to push their streams but they dont have a well verse knowledge of gameplay and mechanics like a Jeffery Kaplan. i built a website much like this website because I want to do my part to help. Minus tried to play gate keeper and looked out for his buddies at the plus. It was a lot of work for me and i regret every get involved. He still tries to hide the fact he is still the owner of the website. I could turned him to Child support but I am not a salty person. I know a few italians myself too. Minus tried to look into the Wow Community and got ran off with tail between his legs. I think the real meaning of gaming has gotten lost in the shuffle of corporate politics and money. People dont respect you until you get a lawyer involved. My time is more important. I respect the fact originally it was Brad's game but I am not that sure anymore. I think it eats away at Joppa. The monk class is so fleshed out because there CEO plays a monk in EQ. You got to do what the boss wants after all it is his moeny. I am curious what ever happened to Brad's shares in the company.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I talked with the VR CEO, and his monk in EQ. He says the game is never going to launch and When I called him out he tried to play like he was Smed. Sorry Nirgon.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
he was my raidleader on Prexus. i had a business in the NE, a italian stronghold in KC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users