Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
mick foley wrestling GIF by WWE

Glad to see Mr. Sox Mr. Sox surgery went well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My team and I have been designing the latest character of the DTS, The Grin(shark). Doing a new intro. and closing credits to show soon.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ha ha! They got crafting and gathering working with no zones in the game!

What are these guys doing?!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Its a smoke screen but making it seem different than normal by adding a damage mechanic to a tradeskill function. How fucking stupid.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Its stupid (to some), but it exists

Therein lies the crux of this years long argument

I for one want to see how long this hocus pocus can go on before they launch whatever they have ready

then I'm rollin up

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
We didn't see a zone, we saw some assets and a close camera angle, and we saw some of the stupidest ideas added to gathering. Think about all the gathering you have to do in these games and these chuckle fucks want to add a mini-game you to play every time?

Fuck.
No.

stupid-fail.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone else looking forward to 15 minute node mining and pressing fuck tards skills to crit said mining node sessions?

• 1Worf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
AI has made more progress on mmorpg dev in a single text prompt than pantheon has in a decade

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, well I guess it's "progress" of a kind. At this stage of development, if you're taking time to "show-off" new things that are so mundane and basic, then I think they should re-think their strategy on releasing information at all. It's hard to get excited about generic UI additions.

Taking "damage" from mining nodes? WTF. The more "reveals" like this, the more they just slowly whittle away any confidence I may have had.

Some more forethought needs to go into releasing this shit to the community.

View attachment 463857
Holy SHLIT look at those BEARS tho!