Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well you didn't know and maybe we all still don't

But one thing is for sure, that Pantheon chicken is coming and there's gonna be a lotta screamin

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've never been a denier of Pantheon existing in some form or even of it releasing eventually.

I just think it will be equivalent to a shitty early access/Kickstarter title that everyone agrees the publisher pushed out in an attempt not to get sued and recoup a little bit of money. I think that's the likely end game for Pantheon. Though, if they're still sucessfully milking the whales for "access" without being able to play the game most of the time, they might stay on that train forever.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well you didn't know and maybe we all still don't

But one thing is for sure, that Pantheon chicken is coming and there's gonna be a lotta screamin

fail-news.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
i know for sure jasker is Jestor Rodo. I dont really care anyway if he is. He used the initials NSA (Nathan Sully Actors), Jestor was into cosplay and the proud owner of the Nathan's Newsstand(formerly Rodo Report)

Hmm no offense but do I know you man?
Lightning boozecube koush szeth daezuel Falstaff are really the only people that know me here, I barely post.

I'm so confused.

Content for post:

We are all in agreement that we're in the matrix at this point correct?

With chatgpt coding games and architecture in minutes and midjourney creating art assets in minutes

We all do realize this is a lesson-wall existence?

A single sufficiently adequate coder would be able to make pantheons clone in a week or twos time leveraging ai tools.

Right now if we were in true reality there would be a massive release race for many amazing games amongst all AAA titles and a flooding of the video game market that would be unheard of

Instead the jolly green giant is shoveling peas down my mother fucking throat as I learn that four Pringles will give me cancer

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
You probably don't know him Jasker, but Mr. Sox knows you. Every single thing about you. You have that in common with James Earl Jones.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users