Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Kilsin is no longer the community manager, He was moved another position, Brad was against the decision being promote to the team in rhe first place. Joppa was the one who fought for him to be on rhe the team. Kilsin was the person who perm banned me from the forums.because i questioned their forfeiture to California FTB. it is no secret that VR reads these forums as a way of their community, i am curious why the Foh mods have banned me from seeing the pantheon forum threads but i can still post on them. I am not afraid to call people out on a forum and sometimes i may get a litle overly excited in my responses. Apparently the trick in getting hired with VR is to complain to the point they decided to shut you by making you a team member which you work for free. I am also curious to see some of the pantheon plus team fates because they paricipatte in activities like RMT and expliotation whether they get banned from Pantheon. Kilsin hung out in Ashes discord with me and I got to know him a little. I just didnt like how he turned a blind eye to me about Minus harasing me over Panthein as i was trying to be a postive force in the P+ community.

Great minds are rarely understood, don't listen to these people

Especially me

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i have call in to the show before and talked to Minus. A week later and after he saw my website he kicked me from the community. Back then he was trying to promote his website. Brasse also dropped a dime on me about Liz Woolley which is funny because she was the one who convinced me to pledge to Pantheon. She was my server guide on Quellious back in the day. Later on, Enjin disabled all of their website functions. I am a Patron to the the Library of Pantheon. I donate to P+ every month for their podcast as A Gallery of Gaming. Btw. my website, The Crossroads of Terminus, kicked ass and i had a app to the Pantheon Radio website. I have a shit ton of friends on the forums under the name Draxion. I still have access to the game with my pledge package. Minus is a little gatekeeper wannabe who hides under fake names.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i have call in to the show before and talked to Minus. A week later and after he saw my website he kicked me from the community. Back then he was trying to promote his website. Brasse also dropped a dime on me about Liz Woolley which is funny because she was the one who convinced me to pledge to Pantheon she was my server guide on Quellious. Later on, Enjin disabled all of their website functions. I am a Patron to the the Library of Pantheon. I donate to P+ every month for their podcast as A Gallery of Gaming. Btw. my website kicked ass and i had a app to the Pnatheon Radio website. I have a shit ton of friends on the forums under the name Draxion. I still have access to the game with my pledge package.

I know it's hard, Bro, but whenever someone has dropped a dime on me about Liz Woolley I've just put them in my rear view mirror and never looked back. You can't have those kind of people in your life

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
P+ Podcast is a white Knight community and i know would it not be well received. Everyone knows the deal and like I said i played with a lot of the Devs in EQ and NW. I heard a rumor Minus got banned in WOW over some bullshit, probably over RMT, He tried to bring down WOW with WOW + podcast and his Mafia connections but Zack and his boys ran him out of town,. He ran the Plus guild in WOW. I wish i could share the chat logs with him on this forum but he would go crying to the mods like those little Ashes of creation crybabies..

The one thing I dont understand is why Bazgrim still puts up with their bullshit. Voices of Terminus peaced out after doing their podcasts after 5 years.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
i have call in to the show before and talked to Minus. A week later and after he saw my website he kicked me from the community. Back then he was trying to promote his website. Brasse also dropped a dime on me about Liz Woolley which is funny because she was the one who convinced me to pledge to Pantheon. She was my server guide on Quellious back in the day. Later on, Enjin disabled all of their website functions. I am a Patron to the the Library of Pantheon. I donate to P+ every month for their podcast as A Gallery of Gaming. Btw. my website, The Crossroads of Terminus, kicked ass and i had a app to the Pantheon Radio website. I have a shit ton of friends on the forums under the name Draxion. I still have access to the game with my pledge package. Minus is a little gatekeeper wannabe who hides under fake names.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Camp ownership was so brazenly toxic, the monopolies people pulled with stuff like guildmember rotations for permanent ownership and calling multiple camps with different group members... fuck all that. Anyone who thinks camp enforcement way back in eq was good either didn't play then or was too noob to notice. Even when you were on the winning side it blew dicks to maintain. Rules about raid mob rights were even worse. Whatever else pantheon doesn't do, they shouldn't try to force a failed ancient eq play nice policy in.
At least you were camping some sort of awesome monster right? It wasn't just a regular goblin with a billion HP for no reason like in FF11?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox good news, Bro. Just got the official word from the mod team that you can post all your damning logs of all the high level MMO devs you rub shoulders with daily.

Let the WikiLeaks flow

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The toughest thing for a MMO to get off the ground is publishing. Pantheon had a chance when Smed was at Amazon but he left this year. Now, the cost to registering your ip in crazy expensive with a combine cost of 30+ million dollars. Then you have to worry about the laws of European laws and refunds, This the reason is why small indies studios go with Steam but they take 30% off the top for publishing their game, cutting a studio's bottom line. Green Man Gaming could maybe the publisher for thier game in the future if they can manage to get their ass off the ground and do somehing. One of the board members is associated with GMG.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know this is gonna sound weird or sappy but I owe Brad Mcquaid a lot. He was the catalyst for EQ but Smed was the driving force behind the launch. Together they made magic and keep me out of trouble. During this time my father had stage 4 brain cancer and i would have to take him to the Cancer Center at UNC Chapel Hill. He was the best dad any son could have. So when i see my idols disgraced it bothers me. I don't like to hear stories of game creators being in a shady dealing company selling fruit juice drinks to cancer, patients, Again, playing EQ has been a safe harbor for me all of these years, it has kept me off drugs and drinking for $15 a month plus internet fees..

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know this is gonna sound weird or sappy but I owe Brad Mcquaid a lot. He was the catalyst for EQ but Smed was the driving force behind the launch. Together they made magic and keep me out of trouble. During this time my father had stage 4 brain cancer and i would have to take him to the Cancer Center at UNC Chapel Hill. He was the best dad any son could have. So when i see my idols disgraced it bothers me. I don't like to hear stories of game creators being in a shady dealing company selling fruit juice drinks to cancer, patients, Again, playing EQ has been a safe harbor for me all of these years, it has kept me off drugs and drinking for $15 a month plus internet fees..

Nah, man that doesn't sound weird or sappy.

Just gay and retarded

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Let's give the team all of our money and support this next year as they move closer to the launch of Pantheon:the Rise of the Fallen

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'd miss these days after it launches

But you know Sox is gonna roll up and be on VR forums doing the sock show

Then I am happy for it