AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes i know exactly how the thread works here. You are spoofing on the fact that the team is failing to produce a quality product. I get it. But they is why i am taking my time in producing a quality when it comes to my podcast. My podcast is not going to be about Pantheon far from it. I am a visionary and sometimes you have to catch up with the technologies of the day to convey your ideas.
Is this an elaborate parody of Pantheon?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
When I get my stream set up next weekend Chris we will do FF!4 so dont be a weasel. I need some content to film. I am tired of EQ until May 26. I got to admit I have learned so much about myself in the last year being in this forum that it did the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
When I get my stream set up next weekend Chris we will do FF!4 so dont be a weasel. I need some content to film. I am tired of EQ until May 26. I got to admit I have learned so much about myself in the last year being in this forum that it did the rest of my life.
What are we doing?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll do the podcast with Chris as agreed to in the conference call

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am currious someone join my YT FB page under name PaperYA604, which is weird cause uptil that morning was locked by YouTube for suspicious activity. They have 50ish subs on a 13 year old account with a handful of craft videos. Is it someone from this forum or someone else?

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am currious someone join my YT FB page under name PaperYA604, which is weird cause uptil that morning was locked by YouTube for suspicious activity. They have 50ish subs and a handful of craft videos. Is it someone from this forum or someone else?
It's all part of the simulation, bro.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I am currious someone join my YT FB page under name PaperYA604, which is weird cause uptil that morning was locked by YouTube for suspicious activity. They have 50ish subs on a 13 year old account with a handful of craft videos. Is it someone from this forum or someone else?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user