Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Whoever is manning the sox account here, keep up the good work.

IMG_3224.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I can't believe what I saw last night on the P+ stream. An open disregard for the NDA VR has in place. If I did something like this bullshit, they would have taken away my PA access if I still had it. They took away VOT access after they had a meltdown on open stream about the development of the game and their free upgrade to PA. They perm banned me from the forums because I talk about their public financial battles with FTB on the forums. Nathan openly published every shaman name who participated in PA. It's no one's business and you put their accounts in danger now that people know who they are. People use their forum name as their in-game name. The way he did it was malicious and a total disregard for their privacy. How did Nathan get all the names in the first place? Everyone knows he is Minus's buddy and a popular content creator. If VR is not going to enforce the NDA, then it is open season on them. Legally they can't pick and choose who they want to go after when enforcing it.
I let the "We saw a dragon in a PA zone." Then they hide behind a NDA which is bullshit. There was no dragon.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I can't believe what I saw last night on the P+ stream. An open disregard for the NDA VR has in place. If I did something like this bullshit, they would have taken away my PA access if I still had it. They took away VOT access after they had a meltdown on open stream about the development of the game and their free upgrade to PA. They perm banned me from the forums because I talk about their public financial battles with FTB on the forums. Nathan openly published every shaman name who participated in PA. It's no one's business and you put their accounts in danger now that people know who they are. People use their forum name as their in-game name. The way he did it was malicious and a total disregard for their privacy. How did Nathan get all the names in the first place? Everyone knows he is Minus's buddy and a popular content creator. If VR is not going to enforce the NDA, then it is open season on them. Legally they can't pick and choose who they want to go after when enforcing it.
I let the "We saw a dragon in a PA zone." Then they hide behind a NDA which is bullshit. There was no dragon.
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Maybe they just hate you because you are a mental basketcase who they probably have a restraining order against. If you are banned from 109 Pantheon forums what are the chances it was always their fault?

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
No restrainting order against me. yet. The game is never gonna to launch and I still have access to the game just not the forum postings. If they were doing what they were supposely to be doing it should not matter what i have to say negatively. People have a right to know dont you agree? 10 years in development with a full staff and one-half ass completed zone. restainting orders are state to state and they reside in cyber space. They still owe California a bunch of money,

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So you have access into The Hallucination?

I had no idea you gave them your entire life savings like Zaide and I did :)

Shit! I mean! I only have beta access, eventually!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The first animated short is being written right now as a 10 min script featuring Captain Bartalamew. Its hillarious. i only spent $600 with taxs and fees. i almost spent the 1 G.

Banner.png

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
No restrainting order against me. yet. The game is never gonna to launch and I still have access to the game just not the forum postings. If they were doing what they were supposely to be doing it should not matter what i have to say negatively. People have a right to know dont you agree? 10 years in development with a full staff and one-half ass completed zone. restainting orders are state to state and they reside in cyber space. They still owe California a bunch of money,
you've repeated the same thing so many times
stfu or spill the beans already!

The first animated short is being written right now as a 10 min script featuring Captain Bartalamew. Its hillarious. i only spent $600 with taxs and fees. i almost spent the 1 G.
Wait, so what you've been selling us for a year as a podcast by, for, and about the gaming community is now a scripted cartoon with a bunch of generic sea creatures?

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How much did you donate for alpha access Sox
I think that's what he meant by spending the 600 instead of 1K. Oddly enough, I hope so, because that's probably a better investment than if he meant his Sox cinematic universe.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This weekends stream is postponed until next weekend May 22nd at 9pm EST. Apologies.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users