Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hilariously, #1 is a cartoon shark :emoji_laughing:

Ya but they're all also e-girls who just use an animated avitar instead of their own image. AKA too ugly to be whores so they became animated whores instead. Is there a single female vtuber out there who doesn't just make "oopsie" sexual references/etc constantly? None that I know of.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If i could figure out a way to delete my account, I would right now. Can you help me Lighting Lord delete my account. I am done with this web forum for now, most female Vtubers ie cat girls are really guys using a voice changer.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sox has soft quit the forum about seven times and his usual time away can be measured in hours, so I'm sure he'll keep coming back.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sox has soft quit the forum about seven times and his usual time away can be measured in hours, so I'm sure he'll keep coming back.
последнее сокой предупреждение

I find it oddly fitting that crylicizing his name is juice.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
8 out of 10 top streamers on YT are vtubers right now. its a 2 year new technology. With Chat GPT and a voice changer, the possibilities are endless. You can even pay 11 labs a fee and they will do a custom voice for you.
that doesnt make anything that you've decided to do a good idea.

you had a good idea that you were passionate about and put some thought into.
then scrapped it for something you know and care nothing about and haven't thought through at all, just because "it's trending", though I don't think you understand what that means in the context of the content you're pivoting to.

you've been asking this forum for honest input for a long time, and we've been trying to give it to you, but you're not listening to any of us when we do. All good if you wanna double down on your plans for hot garbage, just don't expect us to be excited about it!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Since you stated that this podcast no longer has anything to do with Pantheon or MMOs can you kindly take your retardedness to the shaw.

Perhaps we should have a new type of shaw that sticks people ONLY in this pantheon thread... is that more of a punishment?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I miss Mr. Sox Mr. Sox already.

Sad Oh No GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
whatever it is, it isnt gonna be EQ in a browser

thats for sure

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point I think eq in a browser falls somewhere in-between pantheon launching and sox podcasting in potential likelihood.