<Gold Donor>
No, get fucked.

Motion Slide GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey look, a playable game

Around 2:30 in, he says he's followed Pantheon's development almost as much as Warhammer Online or EverQuest Next. Then, at the end of the stream, he puts Riots MMO and Pantheon in the same sentence. He's a special kind of streamer, alright.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
He is a member of the P+ team. Pantheon + is owned by Minus if you dont know. Drax is running the operation while Minus works for VR. he got a free key from his boss.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
You hiring over at Dreamhaven yet? I am full of a lot of creative ideas. I can't act sing or draw but I have an uncanny ability to put things together. All you got to do is listen to people. All my hospital stays inspired me. All the nurses teased me about my last name asking me how joe or seth were. They would also talk to me about how their kids would watch videos all day of other kids playing video games. And what goes with video games and kids, cartoon characters. The wheels in my head began to turn in motion. I had a destiny to fulfil. I hate being told I can't do something. When people first heard my idea, I bet you though it was so bizarre but over this short period of time, I am making my ideas happen and changing a few minds. I don't have a full AAA studio to draw from my ideas or I would be way bigger now. AI is slowly making things easier to create content that has Hollywood up in arms now. I don't want the whole pie, just a piece.
Wow, it's truly astounding how you manage to string together such a jumbled mess of delusion and self-importance. So, let me get this straight, you think Dreamhaven should drop everything and rush to hire you because you're some kind of creative genius who can't do anything remotely relevant to their industry? You can't act, sing, or draw, but hey, who needs actual skills when you can "put things together," right?
Oh, and let's not forget the incredibly riveting anecdotes about your hospital stays. It's truly heartwarming how you managed to turn your interactions with nurses into a half-baked idea about cartoon characters and video games. I'm sure they were just blown away by your genius insight. And yes, who needs a proper AAA studio to develop ideas when you can just ride the coattails of AI and claim it's making everything easier?
Your grandiose sense of entitlement is truly a sight to behold. You don't want the whole pie, just a piece? Well, newsflash, no one owes you a piece of anything. Dreamhaven and the rest of the world are doing just fine without your "unparalleled" ability to connect random dots and make it sound like a groundbreaking revelation. Keep dreaming, buddy, maybe one day reality will slap some sense into you. But until then, I'm sure you'll continue to dazzle us all with your exceptional mediocrity.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
why dont you ask zaide to talk to minus about getting me a free key and we can do podcast chating about pantheon on what we like what we dont and what changes we can make.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why don't you ask Zaide yourself and then actually follow through on it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i never said I wanted to work for Dreamhaven. Reread my comment. I was asking furor because I would like to see him get back on the horse again. Alex was EQ first superhero.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i never said I wanted to work for Dreamhaven. Reread my comment. I was asking furor because I would like to see him get back on the horse again. Alex was EQ first superhero.
Furor isn't here, dude. Time to start realizing that a lot of the things you think are true are actually just your own delusions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was told to expect a letter a few days ago from the attorneys for Pantheon. Dewey Cheatem and Howe. I will let you know more once i find out.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
McFly McFly can you bust out like a 5 minute Pirate/MMORPG podcast with lunatic talking points and some vague references to Patheon, Furor, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ,James Earl Jones, and maybe a couple of shitty subpar dad jokes stolen from Google and show this guy how it's done?

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sox is a terrible lore writer. I'm not sure why he isn't working for Pantheon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If only Brad wasn't dead he'd have hired Sox right from this site, especially since he is willing to pay for that sweet apprentice developer title.