Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
BREAKING: FoH is hiring Mr. Sox to create a new podcast subforum.

You're welcome.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow, it's truly astounding how you manage to string together such a jumbled mess of delusion and self-importance. So, let me get this straight, you think Dreamhaven should drop everything and rush to hire you because you're some kind of creative genius who can't do anything remotely relevant to their industry? You can't act, sing, or draw, but hey, who needs actual skills when you can "put things together," right?
Oh, and let's not forget the incredibly riveting anecdotes about your hospital stays. It's truly heartwarming how you managed to turn your interactions with nurses into a half-baked idea about cartoon characters and video games. I'm sure they were just blown away by your genius insight. And yes, who needs a proper AAA studio to develop ideas when you can just ride the coattails of AI and claim it's making everything easier?
Your grandiose sense of entitlement is truly a sight to behold. You don't want the whole pie, just a piece? Well, newsflash, no one owes you a piece of anything. Dreamhaven and the rest of the world are doing just fine without your "unparalleled" ability to connect random dots and make it sound like a groundbreaking revelation. Keep dreaming, buddy, maybe one day reality will slap some sense into you. But until then, I'm sure you'll continue to dazzle us all with your exceptional mediocrity.
You are giving him way too much credit. You know he actually has some sort of developmental disability right? You can tell just by looking at him. Relax a little bit.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nirgon wants this game to be real so badly but he cant even put his money where is mouth is and pay for pre-alpha access. What a good supporter!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I paid 350$, I'd say I'm a good supporter

watch the video of people playing the non existent game lmao

Go play Starfield, clowns!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
this thread is like my hospital visit, kids watching other kids playing thier game. Elon is an aspie he has plenty of money and power.