Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
watch this video first.

EverQuest History: Behind the Scenes with EQ Lead Game Designer, Jonathan Caraker/GM Prathun​

Johnathan was a nice guy, but I think is the ultimate weasel. I know there are Blizzard employees who are members of this webpage. All she would do is lie and deny it but I can talk about my encounter with prantun. i know Johnathan works for Blizzard and I harbor very ill feelings towards him, worst than Minus x10.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
did she post an ama thread on here or something. correct if i am wrong.
Well, she did an answer and question thing with the former site owner but she wasn't actually on the site. Forum suggested a bunch of questions and the site owner curated them and she answered them (along with other members of the EQ team) in a long response. As you can see, the majority of responses are from the other devs.

Let's see that proof.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i wondered what I knew about Farken(GL of Cestus Dei). I used to think he was Prathun. i could be wrong. Didnt a GM start The Safehouse? John Composey right?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who was the voice of Luclin? Recognize this voice? Pretty funny.

Holly I would nt think she would be a member of this forum considering what happened to Alex.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So, furor tried to pooch devs from EQ, in the form of a trojan ama horse. Thats cold. Super weaseley. I like it.

1:14 mark.

He was referring to Dreamweaver the current CM at the time. Then he got replaced by one of them. Haha.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Not many remember that Brad came back to EQ after Holly left for Pirates of the Caribbean MMO(Disney) for about 8 months in 2010ish. She left for Disney around the time Brenlo got fired for doing an Alex. Brenlo ended up having to file for bankruptcy as a result and continued to date the employee after he left the company. 80% of married couples meet on the job. 50% in divorce. In my opinion EQ was never the same.The Executive staff tried to sweep it under under the rug, they form a G.I.R.L. scholarship and the agency. I just happened to be on the call when they were telling Nicole Seligman. I had my own issues at the time,

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Read the comments on this video. You guys have such a crab pot mentality about this game its crazy.

Zaide's Mentalist AI description sounded pretty awesome tbh.

If the game launches I'll be happy but I do wonder how much longer it'll be and whether I'll be able to play games still in the retirement home.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
...and back to normal viewing

That was kind of horrific.

Rolling Falling Down GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not many remember that Brad came back to EQ after Holly left for Pirates of the Caribbean MMO(Disney) for about 8 months in 2010ish. She left for Disney around the time Brenlo got fired for doing an Alex. Brenlo ended up having to file for bankruptcy as a result and continued to date the employee after he left the company. 80% of married couples meet on the job. 50% in divorce. In my opinion EQ was never the same.The Executive staff tried to sweep it under under the rug, they form a G.I.R.L. scholarship and the agency. I just happened to be on the call when they were telling Nicole Seligman. I had my own issues at the time,
Oh, what an absolutely riveting tale of corporate drama and romantic intrigue you've woven here! Your ability to present such a meticulously sourced and factual account without a single shred of evidence is truly remarkable. I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting the movie adaptation of this EQ soap opera.

So, just to clarify, Brad and Holly's tumultuous love story was the linchpin holding together the entire EQ universe? It's almost as if every MMO relies on the romantic exploits of its staff members to thrive. And Brenlo, the star-crossed lover who "did an Alex" (which, I assume, is a technical term for making the ultimate faux pas in office romance), ended up bankrupt, all because of his undying affection for a former colleague. How Shakespearean, indeed!

Let's not forget the statistic you casually dropped about 80% of married couples meeting on the job, only to end up in a 50% divorce rate. It's like you're suggesting that the office water cooler is some kind of relationship doomsday device, and EQ was the epicenter of this romantic catastrophe. Brilliant analysis!

And, of course, your presence on that fateful call when Nicole Seligman was informed of these earth-shattering events must have been the highlight of your life. I'm sure your own insignificant issues at the time paled in comparison to the riveting saga unfolding in the EQ executive suite.

In summary, your post is a masterclass in presenting baseless gossip as undeniable truth, and I'm truly in awe of your talent for storytelling. Bravo! 👏🍿🎭

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, furor tried to pooch devs from EQ, in the form of a trojan ama horse. Thats cold. Super weaseley. I like it.

1:14 mark.

He was referring to Dreamweaver the current CM at the time. Then he got replaced by one of them. Haha.

Hi dipshit. Suineg is not Furor. Furor hasn't controlled the site in 15 years.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, is Mr Sux an AI or just a mentally challenged guy? Or is Folger troll'n?

its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user