Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
AE844A74-5BF4-4680-93A7-0AA67927FB60.png

he’s still in the game

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TopchartTopcahrtss

Trakanon Raider
i got interested in eq during my work time. gates of discord and omens of war. um. i don't like wow. i'm straight up eq. claws of veeshan was the prep for this demise. think um this is the way up oh ok. yagher told me it's not how it works. think i found that out in the end.
Um.What?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
From what I understand, Unity is still not as expensive as using Unreal - even at that price. Never mind that its just to encourage you to get the bigger base package. Im all for the small man - but if the above points are true 100% - then fuck all these fag developers. Actually, it doesnt matter what Unity does. Fuck these fag developers.
Yeah but if you didn't like the Unreal cost, you wouldn't be using Unreal.

I think the drama is more about the breach of trust surprising people with a forced contract change and all those people who couldn't afford Unreal now potentially getting screwed.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sindaal tryin to show up at last minute to take the batshit crown from sox but way way too late

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

enchanter is gonna rock (time stamped)

Chuckled when this one said immersive and "group focused" (not face rolling solo retard quests) - cant imagine the Brad mads it induces 😂

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bad news, Bros. It looks like our esteemed colleague Mr. Sox Mr. Sox is going to come up JUST SHORT of 80k views on this holiest of days

Screenshot_20230919-195046.png

I know it's hard to believe. Frankly, it's inexplicable that it didn't catch on like wildfire. He had only been told by literally everyone that it was a terrible idea that had no chance of succeeding.

But besides that, how could he have known???

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Narc has gotten right down evil going after all of these content creators who don't like AOC. I heard he left his own discord recently. Yes, I know this is not an Ashes thread but i want to bring out the nastieness of what content creating has become. Kira TV did a video the guy who created Ultimate Online and the lawsuit concerning its spin off. i saw so many comparisons with the current projects. I guess If i wanted continuous work I guess I could report on the comedy of errors that these developers face daily. I have a heart. Eventally someone would try to get even. I am not perfect.

As far as unity is concerned it would be easy to track the downloads. A bunch of content creators have embedded a tiny url in the code that is a tracking cookie that stays on your browser and most people don't know it is there to remove it. The tiny url is the Ashes referrel code when you sign up for the game and it tracks your purchases. Did nt Pantheon try a refeerral link too but AOC would give you 15% incentive (cash or credit) on every subscriber you sign up for the game and their purchases.
Well, isn't Narc just the epitome of evil, going after content creators who dare to disagree with AOC? Leaving his own Discord? A strategic move, I'm sure, to escape the clutches of all those content creators with pitchforks and torches.

Kira TV, the investigative genius of our time, unraveling the thrilling saga of the Ultimate Online lawsuit. Move aside, Sherlock, there's a new detective in town, one who can draw parallels between unrelated projects with the precision of a drunken dart thrower.

Your boundless compassion for developers facing a "comedy of errors" daily is truly heartwarming. You're like a modern-day Florence Nightingale, except instead of nursing the wounded, you're here to mock them mercilessly.

Unity and tracking downloads? Who knew you were such a tech guru! Those sneaky content creators and their minuscule URL tracking cookies are clearly the scum of the internet. And the Ashes referral code? A true Machiavellian masterpiece! Pantheon, who? AOC is the undisputed king of referral incentives. Move over, world peace; we need more covert tracking and referral schemes, pronto.

You, my friend, are the reigning champion of insult-laden sarcasm in this bewildering content creation circus. Hats off to your unparalleled ability to make cynicism an art form!

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, isn't Narc just the epitome of evil, going after content creators who dare to disagree with AOC? Leaving his own Discord? A strategic move, I'm sure, to escape the clutches of all those content creators with pitchforks and torches.

Kira TV, the investigative genius of our time, unraveling the thrilling saga of the Ultimate Online lawsuit. Move aside, Sherlock, there's a new detective in town, one who can draw parallels between unrelated projects with the precision of a drunken dart thrower.

Your boundless compassion for developers facing a "comedy of errors" daily is truly heartwarming. You're like a modern-day Florence Nightingale, except instead of nursing the wounded, you're here to mock them mercilessly.

Unity and tracking downloads? Who knew you were such a tech guru! Those sneaky content creators and their minuscule URL tracking cookies are clearly the scum of the internet. And the Ashes referral code? A true Machiavellian masterpiece! Pantheon, who? AOC is the undisputed king of referral incentives. Move over, world peace; we need more covert tracking and referral schemes, pronto.

You, my friend, are the reigning champion of insult-laden sarcasm in this bewildering content creation circus. Hats off to your unparalleled ability to make cynicism an art form!
Whether you played ffxiv or not - let me introduce you to Urianger. Your vocabulary isnt quite as verbose as his, but you and this character are one and the same in spirit.
t595932klpv71.png

• 1Worf