AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
So, Sox's insistence on them having scrapped Unity were wrong. Go figure.

I also see EQNext to an extent, but that's good enough graphics-wise as long as the gameplay is fun.
This also may very well be an instant improvement on the realism look they had been struggling with. TBD...
But then, I also don't particulary care about graphics.
Doesn't really move the needle one way or the other for me. I guess if it helps speed things up, it's a positive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Think happy Pantheon thoughts now.

The graphics look much better. Some people say they are looking WoW like. Just a little. But if you ask me, they look more like Crowfall. . Another unity game, Now defuncts because of bugs and poor design. I still stand behind the thought of them going to UE5 is the best move. Unity has never made a successful MMO game. Bugs will plague this game because you are using non unity assets with a unity engine. The game needs to be streamlined to flow smooth.

Remember a while back the devs talked about them selling their vinyl library to another gaming company I have reason to believe it was EG7. It would make sense that VR and Daybreak were in bed together as a I speak. I know Jason Epstein had his hands in the project for a while a few years ago. Darkpaw Games has been wanting to get back into the publishing field again. Dont forget the Mcquaid legacy theory.

Watch the EG7 global conference with Yee.

When Ben Dean was asked about the new unity fees. He didnt seemed to care about it because someone else was paying their bills. VR is again basically a holding company for EG7, The writing has been on the wall for a long time if you look hard.

I think VR gave in and made a deal with the devil. EG7 can help them greatly but the path will be filled with sorrow for some of the people before they get to the profit-sharing part. Listen to James Yee talk about it in the video.

I never got an answer why Liz and Jason had to sign an NDA in 2015. Jason wasnt around when Shawn did the deed.

Cartoon look is timeless.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't been following the development much lately. What in the holy fuck has happened with the game?! Did they just start over AGAIN?!