lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh. I think there’s a limit to how much idiocy I can take. At some point it turns from bemusement to cringe and pity.

im reminded of an anecdote from college where I was hanging out with some fag I’d just met and as we were heading back to the dorm, some chick kinda stumbled for whatever reason and fell to her knees. My initial reaction was whatever it barely registered. The dude with me started busting out laughing ‘LOL STUPID BITCH TRIPPING ALL OVER THE PLACE’.
Was the last time I hung out with the guy, the reaction just made no sense.

not saying sox isn’t more amusing , he is, but… c’mon . Some of you are that guy.

Amod Amod please put this guy out of his misery. Sometimes old yeller endings have to happen

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Hi there pasteton. Let me speak the honest truth here for a sec. no body cares about this webpage anymore. All it is a bunch of old elite gamers who relied on Alex's old gaming connections to get stuff done..FoH meant something back in 2000s. The brand meant sometime but has fallen but some mistakes. I am not perfect nor do I claim yo be. I came here to discuss video games but all I am seeing is a bunch of gamers that are out of touch about video games and wouldn't know a new good video game. That's any good because they are so old. I have see myn or gaming industry influence now by scammers, liars and cheats. Yes it upsets me because I'm from the old school where we did it the right way. I don't drink do drugs that are not prescribed despite what everyone thinks. I'm here to talk about video games but no one wants to talk about video games. All they want to do is post stupid idiotic banana split type trailers. That's not what I'm here for, but there's only so much you can talk about a game that doesn't exist. Whether it's Ashes of creation Pantheon or star citizen.

Last edited:

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is like a fever dream staring mr sox and nirgon

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know a lot of people would like to see the old EverQuest come into existence again. But I'm sorry to tell you guys it's not going to happen. You can't go back in time. That's the one rule that you learn in science. You have to move forward in life and as much as we like to pretend that we're young gamers again, you can't. You have to realize that you have to move forward. The stuff that VR proposes daily monthly is not what it appears to be. All it is is just glimpses of a pass to get you to spend more money or join their company and work for free. No I'm not here for that. But I'm not in a position to do anything about it but watch they got my money and they'll never get my money again. And if by chance the game were to come out and be successful, I probably wouldn't play it. I didn't play wow when wow came out after EverQuest did so well. The gamers today are different than what we were back 20 years ago. They're into all kinds of games. They have been bombarded with a new flavor of the month back when we were kids. We only had maybe one or two choices or the Warcraft everquest dark age of Camelot and that was it. And that's all we played and that's all we know now. There's a new game coming out every month and people are just getting disgusted and walking away from it because there's too much of a choice. You can't depend on someone anymore when you're playing a game because and you can comes out and you lose that friend. That's what's got me ups about the video game industry. There's no companionship anymore. No one cares. And eventually your friends become replaced because they get too old and fall away or get locked up or get smeared across the internet news about being a f******.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I could have had a video game similar to Pantheon made by fiber artists in less than 3 months. So why is it taking them 10 years to do something and not finishing it completely.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And eventually your friends become replaced because they get too old and fall away or get locked up or get smeared across the internet news about being a f******.

Tonight I'm pouring some Bud Light out for all the homies I've lost to being smeared across the Internet news for being a faggot

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I could have had a video game similar to Pantheon made by fiber artists in less than 3 months. So why is it taking them 10 years to do something and not finishing it completely.
You can't even make a podcast or hire people to make a podcast.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Dick how did Kerri Moyihan kill herself? Did you go the funeral? Did you reach out to her parents? At least Scott Hartzman showed some emotion for Shawn Woolley kid and Chris Rohan spoke at Brad's funeral..

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Dick how did Kerri Moyihan kill herself? Did you go the funeral? Did you reach out to her parents? At least Scott Hartzman showed some emotion for Shawn Woolley kid and Chris Rohan spoke at Brad's funeral..
Acute poisoning by way of ingestion of too many Korean baby foreskins. I did go to the funeral and it was awesome; we did one of those Ghana dancing pallbearer celebrations and by the end of the night everyone was blitzed. Her parents and I had a wicked threesome and I gifted them my frozen semen so they could find a surrogate to make a baby to replace their child. I know I didn't have to but I figured it was the least I could do.

What's your point?

• 6Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sox notices things, that's his gift. Like how in a year and a half of posting here he still thinks the board is for the EverQuest guild and that the weasel is really Furor.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I started scrolling down on my phone and the text walls kept getting larger, and I just started laughing out loud.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sox notices things, that's his gift. Like how in a year and a half of posting here he still thinks the board is for the EverQuest guild and that the weasel is really Furor.

If he's so good at noticing things how come he isn't in the Jew thread!?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
From what I understand. She shot herself while on vacation at a Disney resort cottage in Anaheim. Apparently she had an argument with her coworker about sharing her cameltoe pics with his crew.

Last edited:

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know a lot of people would like to see the old EverQuest come into existence again. But I'm sorry to tell you guys it's not going to happen. You can't go back in time. That's the one rule that you learn in science. You have to move forward in life and as much as we like to pretend that we're young gamers again, you can't. You have to realize that you have to move forward. The stuff that VR proposes daily monthly is not what it appears to be. All it is is just glimpses of a pass to get you to spend more money or join their company and work for free. No I'm not here for that. But I'm not in a position to do anything about it but watch they got my money and they'll never get my money again. And if by chance the game were to come out and be successful, I probably wouldn't play it. I didn't play wow when wow came out after EverQuest did so well. The gamers today are different than what we were back 20 years ago. They're into all kinds of games. They have been bombarded with a new flavor of the month back when we were kids. We only had maybe one or two choices or the Warcraft everquest dark age of Camelot and that was it. And that's all we played and that's all we know now. There's a new game coming out every month and people are just getting disgusted and walking away from it because there's too much of a choice. You can't depend on someone anymore when you're playing a game because and you can comes out and you lose that friend. That's what's got me ups about the video game industry. There's no companionship anymore. No one cares. And eventually your friends become replaced because they get too old and fall away or get locked up or get smeared across the internet news about being a f******.
Well, isn't it just a delight to hear from the ultimate expert on life, gaming, and general misery? Your unparalleled cynicism and bitterness are truly a sight to behold.

Let's dive into your profound analysis. Apparently, the idea that "you can't go back in time" is a groundbreaking revelation on par with Einstein's theory of relativity. Who knew that the arrow of time only points forward? You're clearly a genius for pointing out the obvious.

And your take on the video game industry is nothing short of scathing. VR is just a ruse to take our money and enslave us – thank you for the paranoid conspiracy theory update. Your cynicism about gaming preferences and the evolution of the industry is so insightful that it's almost painful. Gamers today have choices? Madness! How dare they not be stuck in the past like you?

But the real kicker is your lament about companionship in gaming. Clearly, you're the last bastion of camaraderie in a world gone awry. It must be tough carrying the burden of being the only one who cares, while the rest of us callously abandon friendships and get "smeared" across the internet. What a tragic existence you must lead.

Ah, your amputated foot serves as a poignant metaphor for the phantom pain of days gone by, those golden years of gaming that can never be relived. Just like the residual ache in a missing limb, you find yourself haunted by the memories of a time when MMORPGs were your sanctuary, your escape into fantastical realms.

As you yearn for the past, it's as if that absent foot represents the part of you that once traversed virtual landscapes with ease, the part that danced through pixelated adventures. Now, that foot is gone, much like the era of MMORPGs you cherish. You can still feel the echoes of the gaming moments that brought you joy, but they're forever out of reach.

The bittersweet truth is that, much like the phantom pain in that amputated limb, the nostalgia for those gaming days is a constant reminder of what's lost. Your longing for those bygone days is palpable, and the phantom pain of unfulfilled gaming experiences lingers, a testament to the irreplaceable magic of the past. 🙁

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users