<Gold Donor>
m c escher falling GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Every time Amod is tagged in this thread I come here and read the last page or so of posts. What the fuck even is this...

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am going to turn over my recorded conversation between the CEO of Visionary Rrealms and myself concerning the fate of Pantheon months ago as I brought it to the forum.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am going to turn over my recorded conversation between the CEO of Visionary Rrealms and myself concerning the fate of Pantheon months ago as I brought it to the forum.
Please act it out with Sox Puppets.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Basically what visionary roams did was similar to what dark age at Camelot and Ashes of creation tried to do years ago they came out with a new game. They got people to pledge to the game and then all of a sudden change the playbook and tried to sell this new game in place of he old gameto to pay for the old game. The people in the case of Camelot got got their money back as a result of a threat of a class action lawsuit and charges being followed by the federal trade commission for bait and switch tactics. Were they messed up? Is if they had just released the game and it was playable and people didn't like it. Then they fulfill their obligation to the people that invested the money. The people couldn't say that the money got mismanaged because there was an actual product that people could use and interact with. But as we both know, there is not an active product that people can interact with. It's very incomplete so they basically broke the conditions of their promise to the pleasure.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Basically what visionary roams did was similar to what dark age at Camelot and Ashes of creation tried to do years ago they came out with a new game. They got people to pledge to the game and then all of a sudden change the playbook and tried to sell this new game in place of he old gameto to pay for the old game. The people in the case of Camelot got got their money back as a result of a threat of a class action lawsuit and charges being followed by the federal trade commission for bait and switch tactics. Were they messed up? Is if they had just released the game and it was playable and people didn't like it. Then they fulfill their obligation to the people that invested the money. The people couldn't say that the money got mismanaged because there was an actual product that people could use and interact with. But as we both know, there is not an active product that people can interact with. It's very incomplete so they basically broke the conditions of their promise to the pleasure.

Oh so your "recorded conversation" was just repeating what others have already posted in here.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

I can’t wait to see this retardation in court.
“Conditions be of promise to pleasure”

I need recordings posted or it’s all trash talk . +10 points if you make it on your vlog with your vtubers act it out. This is your moment, don’t lose it

imagine how viral your channel goes if you blow the doors open on the entire mmo industry. You’ll be like anon for mmo
1697580014311.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can’t wait to see this retardation in court.
“Conditions be of promise to pleasure”

I need recordings posted or it’s all trash talk . +10 points if you make it on your vlog with your vtubers act it out. This is your moment, don’t lose it

imagine how viral your channel goes if you blow the doors open on the entire mmo industry. You’ll be like anon for mmo

He's had damning info on various Pantheon staffers, Intrepid, and Holly Windstalker off the top of my head that he said he was going to release, then he gets rebooted or something and acts like it never happened

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users