Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Bruh, did you just reply to yourself and ask yourself a question?? You're approaching critically unstable levels of crazy here. If you can't get it together you're going to be involuntarily invited to go somewhere else.

Get it together Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I think criticizing Mr. Sox is a violation of the ADA. Prepare to be sued.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Lightning Lord, I was trying to be funny to see if I could get dick's attention for quoting the post like he challenged me back months ago saying that I couldn't do it. I just wanted to show him that I could still good. That's all you got these Pantheon crybabies that want to try any in little thing to try to get me in trouble. Stand strong my brother weather the storm. Trust and believe once you see the video you'll be like damn he was telling the truth. I've always tried to tell the truth but you got non-believers and zealots out there. Trying to bring it down. How many times this week have they tried to ban me or last week or last month? And I'm still here?

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lightning Lord, I was trying to be funny to see if I could get dick's attention for quoting the post like he challenged me back months ago saying that I couldn't do it. I just wanted to show him that I could still good. That's all you got these Pentium crybabies that want to try any in little thing to try to get me in trouble. Stand strong my brother whether the storm

Yet you don't reply to LLR who you're directly addressing, showing you still don't understand how any of this works

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everyone backed out. I don't fear anyone. I am up front and honest with people I don't back down. Yeah may get my ass whipped and I'm going to get in a few licks myself. That's just how I roll now. I know if once I tried to post a video you're going to have people and try to copyright strike me as a result. Already know my devices in Mo so I plan to send it to couple big content creators in case that happens. All those guys like to get off fun copyright strike people that have a valid point plus asmpn hates world of Warcraft and Pantheon.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everyone backed out. I don't fear anyone. I am up front and honest with people I don't back down. Yeah may get my ass whipped and I'm going to get in a few licks myself. That's just how I roll now. I know if once I tried to post a video you're going to have people and try to copyright strike me as a result. Already know my devices in Mo so I plan to send it to couple big content creators in case that happens. All those guys like to get off fun copyright strike people that have a valid point plus asthma hates world of Warcraft and Pantheon.
I'll post it, that way your YouTube channel will stay safe.

I'll even create an account just for the podcast and give you the logins.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Everyone backed out. I don't fear anyone. I am up front and honest with people I don't back down. Yeah may get my ass whipped and I'm going to get in a few licks myself. That's just how I roll now. I know if once I tried to post a video you're going to have people and try to copyright strike me as a result. Already know my devices in Mo so I plan to send it to couple big content creators in case that happens. All those guys like to get off fun copyright strike people that have a valid point plus asmpn hates world of Warcraft and Pantheon.

Nobody has every given you a copyright strike and you have no idea how any of that works. You're fully of shit and too pussy to ever do anything so you talk big then hide behind retarded excuses

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In the last 6 months I have fallen on my way down to the street

This post made it almost 8hrs, not just without a Fal'len reaction, but with no reaction at all?

disappointed-upset.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fools, now Pantheon shall capture the children and become the largest MMORPG of all time

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was an analyst for a computer company . I worked in a service and sales for 30 years. I am disabled for physical reasons and not mental. What about you?my disability is real. I am good withing investing and making money. I can't anyone who hurts them or mistreats them.

Last edited:

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I was an analyst for a computer company . I worked in a service and sales for 30 years. I am disabled for physical reasons and not mental. What about you?my disability is real. I am good withing investing and making money. I can't anyone who hurts them or mistreats them.

My disability is that I can't stop coming here and reading dumb shit

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users