<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Please welcome to the Blizzcon stage, Chris Metzen and Volodymyr Zelensky!!

"Wewwwww Pantheon is never comin out, yayyy! We love you Volo and Chris!!!"

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Great, that's all we need...more ammunition for the company safety guy to insist that you wear a hardhat at all times.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My bros are athletic trainers for a major sport team in KC. They know a player on the team who is big social media who is willing to help me get my podcast career started. He plays sports for the enjoyment after his net worth is more than 5 million. Having a known last name helps me and getting treased all the time about it. I am not related to Joe.

• 1Committed
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My bros are athletic trainers for a major sport team in KC. They know a player on the team who is big social media who is willing to help me get my podcast career started. He plays sports for the enjoyment after his net worth is more than 5 million. Having a known last name helps me and getting treased all the time about it. I am not related to Joe.

Trust him on this one, boys. He knows it's legit because he recognized Taylor Swift "by his voice"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look forward to your podcast career definitely shooting to the moon now. Just two more weeks.

• 1Truth!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If you want to make a podcast, you just make it. You reach out to people and/or get the material you want to use and you fucking go. All you are doing is demonstrating what lazy really is - not doing nothing, but rather, doing everything else to avoid doing what you should be doing.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Nevergrind Online has still sold more copies than Pantheon.

Edit: when will Pantheon surpass my humble indie game?

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users