Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two people working on an Asmongold game. Looks better than Pantsonfireeon.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who do blame for the collapse of pantheon?

Chris Rowan
Ben Dean
Joppa
Brad McQuaid
Minus
Kyle Olson

Who was the company bought VRs network stack aka vinyl?

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Who do blame for the collapse of pantheon?

Chris Rowan
Ben Dean
Joppa
Brad McQuaid
Nirgon Nirgon

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I feel kind of bad for Joppa but they were doomed when Brad died. They should closed up after the Quaid name was detached from the project. They still continued to use his name on docs after he died for more two + years. Scummy ideal f you ask me. I never like Ben Dean with unprofessional look on stream= Rat hair. Rowan waited too long for a hr person to handle the stress- two emplyees died from suicides. Finally I blame p+ community mods. Minus still owns the podcast you cant tell that they didnot know what was really going on when your boss was working for Vr all of the time. Greedy fucks. I can't believe boldface lied to us instead of manning up I cant wait to share my docs with the feds about Rowan admitting to me that the game was never coming out a year ago.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Joppa is a moron who kept adding new systems that derailed development. No sympathy for him.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
why would you feel bad for anyone who gave money or volunteered their time to this scam? They, like this joke of a "game" deserve nothing but fallen memes.

This whole experiment was doomed the moment the kickstarter failed. Years before Brad died, the industry, the consumers, and the world told him that nobody wants this half assed no effort money grab trash. That is what a Failed kickstarter means.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
why would you feel bad for anyone who gave money or volunteered their time to this scam? They, like this joke of a "game" deserve nothing but fallen memes.

This whole experiment was doomed the moment the kickstarter failed. Years before Brad died, the industry, the consumers, and the world told him that nobody wants this half assed no effort money grab trash. That is what a Failed kickstarter means.
People with (a ton) more money than the people on this board combined fully funded it...

Why?

• 1Jonesing

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

I hope they sue and get nothing back.
I hope everyone who backed this monstrosity of mediocrity and failure never sees their money AND collectively lose more money fighting to get it back.

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hope they sue and get nothing back.
I hope everyone who backed this monstrosity of mediocrity and failure never sees their money AND collectively lose more money fighting to get it back.

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

and I hope you have to keep seeing the new content they're creating that doesnt exist with their 0$

It's been glorious so far

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
hey sox. are you going to do anything with your life besides posting useless shit and false promises on a nerd forum?

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel kind of bad for Joppa but they were doomed when Brad died. They should closed up after the Quaid name was detached from the project. They still continued to use his name on docs after he died for more two + years. Scummy ideal f you ask me. I never like Ben Dean with unprofessional look on stream= Rat hair. Rowan waited too long for a hr person to handle the stress- two emplyees died from suicides. Finally I blame p+ community mods. Minus still owns the podcast you cant tell that they didnot know what was really going on when your boss was working for Vr all of the time. Greedy fucks. I can't believe boldface lied to us instead of manning up I cant wait to share my docs with the feds about Rowan admitting to me that the game was never coming out a year ago.
Tears for Juppa? lol. He is the chief scam artist.

You want to sit around, theory craft and post Youtube videos of your musings about MMO's all day? More power to you. But, the point at which you start making promises, taking people's money, deliver nothing, lying, and keep the grift going for 10 years is the point that you get labeled a lying scammer for the rest of your life.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am sure that everyone has heard about what happened with vanguard and how they decided to close the door right.