<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This thread IS the shaw. Having to use a Ouija board, dousing rod, and tarot deck to divine the true meaning behind every Mr. Sox post is our collective punishment for...something?
If we had all stayed subbed to Vanguard none of this would have happened!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This thread IS the shaw. Having to use a Ouija board, dousing rod, and tarot deck to divine the true meaning behind every Mr. Sox post is our collective punishment for...something?

Oh we need the rod and cross in here for sure

We must give thanks in everything, even in and for afflictions, under the rod and cross because thereby the Lord doth discipline us and teach us much which else we never would have learned

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The reason why they are releasing alpha is because then they can collect the money that people paid to pledge alpha. Otherwise the set aside funds won't get delivered.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
He is getting worse everyday no?
But what do i know, i have only like 10-15 coffee spoons at home.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What they're decided to release alpha without a NDA. Just in time for the soxcast. You still realize that you still have to pay $500 to get in right? Once you login you cant get a refund even if you play 30 aecs.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
We're releasing the game too early is an abombation to the memory of Brad McQuaid. I think never releasing the game is true omage to brad. The whole point that brad created these is to form a community and to define it is a hot mess if not done right. The greedy so called Friendst just want their time and money back.

• 1Moron
  • 1WTF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am miking a video and will posting my thoughts shortly. They are allowing non visual nda for alpha starting Dec 1.

• 1Mother of God

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We're releasing the game too early is an abombation to the memory of Brad McQuaid. I think never releasing the game is true omage to brad. The whole point that brad created these is to form a community and to define it is a hot mess if not done right. The greedy so called Friendst just want their time and money back.

He thinks he’s going to the Supreme Court to get his Obama bucks back but if he accepts the services his grand class action plan evaporates because people download and login and says it sucks.

this is all a priori because sox doesn’t actually do anything about anything so it’s all just theoretical

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tf man. Granted, Im ok with you linking me to this edited piece of gold you put up. But wtf did you say?
Screenshot 2023-11-15 072042.jpg

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
Daidraco, if my diagnosis of the condition is not wrong, i doubt asking such a question will lead to a satisfactory, if any, answer...
(do we have a psychiatrist here that can confirm?)

Last edited: