Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Gotta love how people see the chairs stacking up, ramming into each other at break neck speeds - and they just peacefully sit there. The dude is clearly yelling get the fuck off the seat.

The earlier ones had no idea and the chairs were facing away from it. There were 2 who have no excuse, though and were clearly staring at it while everyone else on their bench bailed earlier

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Gotta love how people see the chairs stacking up, ramming into each other at break neck speeds - and they just peacefully sit there. The dude is clearly yelling get the fuck off the seat.
I feel like there’s a pantheon analogy here…

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Without a publisher nothing is going forward. They trying to see if they get more upgrades and pledge. They do this shit every year. Expect another hate wave in two months. Nathan is good people and so is bazgrim. He is done with pantheon.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I am stuck in a hospital right now. I had major soxx surgery. Apparently, I have a red and blue one on now the doctors don't know what to do. One of the doctors was addicted to the hokey pokey. Luckily he turned himself around.

what In the literal fuck are you talking about?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Almost 1k people have watched this since 1 days. This game is gonna be HUGELY

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopeful EQ players vs developers. 10 years and still going strong!

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Almost 1k people have watched this since 1 days. This game is gonna be HUGELY

Doesnt help they havent optimized the game, or whoever is recording is using a fucking piece of shit computer. Small, barely noticeable but still there stutter and the clipping is too fucking close in sunny weather. The color palette is a turn off, but something I could get past. Extra points if they let players mod that shit up. But overall its starting to remind me of what fable looks like graphically. Just too bad it wont be near as fun as Fable and that games fucking ancient.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We'll see who's raughin when they release whatever they have when the funds run out

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user