Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping to read A Dream of Spring and maybe The Doors of Stone while playing Pantheon when it releases. What class is the most similar to eq wizard aka low intensity??

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
That looks absolutely pathetic for a game created in the last decade let alone this one. Wow.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
VR is making the game I want

Soxcast premiered and I hope he keeps coming with the hard hitting questions

As a reminder, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen stream week will come to a close tomorrow night at midnight PST. (Your Time: <t:1704182340:f>). We hope that you have enjoyed this week's content and we appreciate the content creators who made this week so fun.

Get yourself an eyeful before we go back to pretending none of this existed

heartbrand

Trakanon Raider
lol that video of gameplay. How tf is it possible to spend years making a game that looks WORSE than 1999 release EverQuest?

• 1Solidarity

heartbrand

Trakanon Raider
IMG_0706.png
IMG_0707.jpeg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry, they'll make a game for you some day

Oh you beat me to it. I was about to go with

"This might not be the game for you, try WoW"

Giving myself nostalgia chubs just remembering my old catchphrases.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry, they'll make a game for you some day

Will pantheon have legendaries that are superior to any raid loot and super character defining, and can drop off random chests and shit? Will they not cap these and lie about it like wow did, so people like you can gobble up tons of them and steamroll the game with them? Hopefully yes and on a pvp server, so you can be happy.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
What I'm really curious about is how long they can go until their support hits the point where it's so low it is no longer considered viable to make. The Pantheon community was already small(and got smaller over the years), but the extraction mode debacle definitely made some long-standing supporters of the game finally call it quits. No one is coming INTO the Pantheon fandom in 2024 - they've already maxed out the number of people that are interested in the game.

If you look at /r/pantheonmmo on Reddit, their current sub count is 25k. In 2021 it was 23k. That's such a minimal amount of growth. Their last period of large growth on the subreddit was November 2018 to March 2019 where it went from 11.3k to 17.6k subscribers, and the only reason for that is Nov 2018 is when Brad died, not due to the game itself.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Their last period of large growth on the subreddit was November 2018 to March 2019 where it went from 11.3k to 17.6k subscribers, and the only reason for that is Nov 2018 is when Brad died, not due to the game itself.
So how many devs do they need to kill to hit a million? About 150?

• 1Worf

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We might rage about the state of the current games but theres no way theres a market big enough to carry this kind of game. Even if we wished it so.

Todays audience wont even look at a slowpaced game like this. Also it looks like total shit after their "update".

Even if it releases one day it will fizzle to nothing.

• 2Like