<Gold Donor>
7-When-you-fall-out-new-yoga-pose-class-hit-ground-your-neighbor-hard.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Imagine getting caught out by Mr. Sox.

What a weasel.

When's the hard hitting episode 2 coming?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes, I know this is a Pantheon forum. But I received some bad news this morning. There was an old man who I became friends with while living in the nursing home. I was accused of trying to assume his identity by his daughter while he was a patient at the nursing home. The fact of the matter he was trying to leave the nursing home and his daughter used a power of attorney to keep him there. Originally, he had to sell all of his assets to be able to qualify for the Medicare benefit. Sje placed the money in a totally separate account. So, his daughter got him to sign a power of attorney and then had him declared unable to fend for himself. I agreed to help him so i proceeded to text his daughter and told her how sick he was. Apparently, he had been trying. He was throwing up blood and his urine was the color of a Guiness Stout. Normally I would like to stay put of it but we share a common interested through blood and marriage. I found out today that he died. The nursing home did not let him leave the premise until he started puking again.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes, I know this is a Pantheon forum. But I received some bad news this morning. There was an old man who I became friends with while living in the nursing home. I was accused of trying to assume his identity by his daughter while he was a patient at the nursing home. The fact of the matter he was trying to leave the nursing home and his daughter used a power of attorney to keep him there. Originally, he had to sell all of his assets to be able to qualify for the Medicare benefit. Sje placed the money in a totally separate account. So, his daughter got him to sign a power of attorney and then had him declared unable to fend for himself. I agreed to help him so i proceeded to text his daughter and told her how sick he was. Apparently, he had been trying. He was throwing up blood and his urine was the color of a Guiness Stout. Normally I would like to stay put of it but we share a common interested through blood and marriage. I found out today that he died. The nursing home did not let him leave the premise until he started puking again.

• 3Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

So, as he got really sick, they decided to let him go? Makes sense.

I'm assuming the real story is you killed this guy and assumed his identity and told his daughter she was Holly Windstalker and to come back to EQ, despite all her protestations that she had no idea what you were talking about.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I don't think you can defend against that accusation.

you don't have a leg to stand on :p

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
hey rhonda have spoken to your dad lately?

Enter

You sent​

He has been sick lately and not feeling well. His eyesight is going, and left arm still needs therapy. It would be nice if you guys would make ammends. Maybe call him. Wait he doesnt have a phone. He saw where he was paying for a phone every month. I know you are handing his finances, but he talked to an attorney the other day about getting somethings changed. He really wants to go home i tried to tell him this nursery home is the best thing for him. He is really sad.

Enter

You sent​

Normally i don't give a fuck but we have a common link.

Enter

Ronda​

I tried to get some of his bills stopped Found out I can't. If I visit he gets mad I can't let him live in that house Only plumbing is in the basement and not space for a proper room for him. He wants his house keys A nurse aid up there to come take care of him. I work lots of overtime and have my own issues...not a proper care giver that he needs. Sad thing is he's ran everyone off that cared about him. I'm the last one. I don't want to go up there and argue with him...I'm a female so he expects me to cave into what he wants. I don't know what to do.

👍

Enter

You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've read messages.

Ronda​

I bought him a phone, but no one will come with me to give it to him. Why should I bring it for him to call and threaten me. Maybe you should mind your own business

Enter

You sent

I heard the stories. There are two sides to the stories.

Enter

You sent.

I think you should make up after all its xmas.

Enter

You sent​

I will you know he has spoken to a lawyer about the POA changed because he is very competent. I agree with him you tried to screw him out but i also know you writing checks out of his account and handling his business affairs for him.

Enter

You sent​

I dont like to see elderly people abused.

Enter

You sent

One more thing dont tell me what i can do and cant do. I can show real fast how i go from 0 to i dont give a fuck.

Enter

You sent.

He told me why you at odds with one another.

Enter

You sent.

Yes i know you have kept him down and out. Part it from medicaid. I realize it but he has been getting letters from them about taking his current house and car.

Enter

12/23/23, 12:32 AM

You sent​

Well, there are state agencies and attorneys involved in this kind of stuff daily. I hope you kept good records and receipts. If you aren't going to bring him a phone, attend to his daily needs, j can almost guarantee the phone gets shut off and other people will get involved. No one like to see elderly people get taken advantage age of. Last warning. I don't give a fuck nor does he.

Enter

You sent.​

Anymore

Enter

12/23/23, 5:07 AM​

Ronda​

A contact unsent a message

Enter

Ronda​

A contact unsent a message

Enter

12/23/23, 6:51 PM

You sent.​

I read your responses. I will agree he needs full time care. Yes I understand its not safe for him to go home. He is pretty strong guy on right side. He really needs therapy to strenght his left side. He has nothing-no socks and money. I gave a couple pairs of socks myself. Yes i also understand you dont have time with your job. I also know you been taking care of his bills. I am happy you are doing it for him. Furthermore they are trying to take his house and the land with it. I also know how vauble the land is when they widen 70. You could mail the phone to him. I know what you are going thru. I also see a lot of his bitterness and being here. I know really deep down you love him and want see him hurt. I dont know what to tell you honestly.
❤️

Enter

You sent

Don't want to see him hurt.

Enter

You sent

After all its Xmas. Families are supposed to be together. So, what did you do with the 65k from the sale of that inherited land.
😆

Enter

You sent

I know why you could not to put in the bank because of Medicaid. Personally, i would be pissed off too if my family left me to fin for myself. He was throwing up blood the other day. He has gotten to the point he can't use the toilet with a crane. He has recently talked to an attorney in the area.

Enter

You sent

He needs glasses and a miracle ear for both ears now.

Enter

You sent

I know he can be stubborn. But you need to work out your differences.
❤️

Enter

12/24/23, 12:56 AM​

You sent​

The one he said to me, and attorney is that his own children did this to him. He gave the attorney all the information he needed to look up. What a memory. I know the people will love. You know what you did. Now make it right.

Enter

You sent​

After knowing how life work please dont come off being innocent and poor defenseless female because you arent. You know what you did to him. The power of attorney can be chnged at any time which is not an issue. However, get back the money back might ne a problem?

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will admit I went a little overboard on his daughter, but he was throwing blood and pissing Guinness Stout colored urine. She told 65,000 dollars from a previous land sell and didnt tell Medicaid about it. She took the chat log and show it to the nursing home. I got kicked out as a result. He referred to his daughter as a lying snake and kept him there in the nursing home against his willing. She took all of his important papers and for 2 years refused to see him as the POA.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
the bizatch brings the chat log and tries to get me busted. but never checks on her dad during the visit. Three days later after I moved out, he starts throwing up again and calls the ambulance. The nursing home tells him not to go to the hospital. He has a heatattack later on.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I will admit I went a little overboard on his daughter, but he was throwing blood and pissing Guinness Stout colored urine. She told 65,000 dollars from a previous land sell and didnt tell Medicaid about it. She took the chat log and show it to the nursing home. I got kicked out as a result. He referred to his daughter as a lying snake and kept him there in the nursing home against his willing. She took all of his important papers and for 2 years refused to see him as the POA.
Yet again, other people when presented with your dealings realize you're the psycho, not the other people that you're interacting with. By your accounts here you sent eight messages in a row without a response or any type of interaction. This is a pretty common pattern with you. I'm sure you have a way to explain it so that it's everybody else's fault just like a true narcissist. I'm genuinely glad that you have so much physical disability because it makes it much more unlikely that you will actually harm someone.

Gape your asshole for your second podcast.

• 2Like

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have been on the internet for almost 30 years. Mr. Sox may very well be the dumbest person I've encountered in that time. That's saying a lot, considering some of the dumb-assery that has taken place on the board alone. It's like he's the Avatar of Dunning Kruger or something.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
People don't turn on their parents for no reason, sounds like the guy was an abusive asshole.

Probably a boomer who had every opportunity handed to him and then voted to remove those opportunities for the next generation.

If your kids are struggling in the current dystopian economy, maybe they need to leverage family assets to survive and that's more important than a luxury retirement.