Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I played Horizons once. You guys ever play Horizons?

I played it.

You could be a dragon.

Whew.
Imagine being someone who paid money for Vanguard, Horizons, EQNext, and Pantheon. 🥺

Like what would even be a worse hall of shame of pipedream games?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You pay 90$ for that D4 expac and the Pantheon community can make fun of you

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

How dare you defend a $80 game! These guys only paid $200+ for a techdemo!

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
80$? Why do we need to spend 60$?

It was 90 and you'll simp out again. At least this promises to be something we actually want.

Aazrael

I dont understand why prices cant go up for games. Everything else is going up, its insane thinking the gaming industry should not increase prices.

Oh yes I'll buy the expansion as well. Enjoy the story, grind for a few days then maybe return once in a while, just like I do every game I purchase.

What I dont do is give money to idiots on Twitch or pay for games thats not released.

yerm

I've become somewhat convinced that a big reason people cry about prices, packs, cosmetics, dlcs, etc, even when NOT pay to win or whatever, is because so many hardcore gamers are borderline on the spectrum and have absolutely zero impulse control. I'm not talking about shit where you get unfinished products or other bs. I mean something like a paradox dlc, where its a paltry amount for continuous development of their games, and people cry and scream because they can't NOT buy it. Meanwhile, a game like baldurs gate 3 coulda charged 3 figures and I'd call it well worth it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The atmospheric system is dank

Npcs operating off of "smell and hear" is something new but different variations of "see invis" - still immersive and cool

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
80$? Why do we need to spend 60$?

It was 90 and you'll simp out again. At least this promises to be something we actually want.
I'm the one chad that didn't pay for early access, so I didn't pay that.

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon sounds like an mmo, only more retarded. Every time someone tries to sell this features it's always terrible and kind of sad. Maybe when my hands and brains don't work so good anymore and I cannot play real games I too will long for shit like this. And hopefully my children, and/or grandchildren, mock me for it ruthlessly.

This "game" is, in point of fact, literally retarded;

retarded /rĭ-tär′dĭd/

adjective​

1. Affected with impaired intellectual development.
  2. Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.
  3. Socially inappropriate or foolish.

Parks And Recreation GIF

One; Brad was a barely functional drug addict who stopped being functional and then died. Everyone who hasn't jumped ship is just functionally stupid and "functional" is questionable.
Two baby, two says it all.
Three, no one wants this and no one wants the people who do want this. You're all retards and fags, foolish.

Sox has a better chance of winning an ass-kicking contest than Pantheon ever does of being released as a real game.

cat GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users