Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Simple stuff like that would just harm the uneducated masses, see below for example:

It went through an up and down and then back up again, in popularity. The original was released and it had all the mining nodes, chests, etc. marked. Got insanely popular and then Amazon took notice because of people complaining that they didnt want to use overwolf (I dont blame them.) Since it was such a large part of the playerbase using it, saying it was illegal to use the overlay would just ban a huge portion of their playerbase, so they couldnt be retroactive about it. So they changed the rules by asking the host, Overwolf in this case, to make it so that the mod is only "supposed" to work on a separate screen and not cover up any part of the game. Thats fine for most people that have two screens, as thats what they were already doing as an option anyways. Then there was a small group of people that modified the INI of the overlay, and forced it to go back to the minimap form. Amazon isnt some Project 1999 shit where Secrets is invading your computer to search for shit - so there is literally nothing that they can do about it.

But... thats also pointing out the part where the "uneducated masses" mentioned above, would be at a disadvantage to everyone that is using the shit. Just like Show EQ. Everyone thats using it has a massive advantage in EverQuest, over the people that would rather be a purist about it. So many people are using it that banning it, and banning the people using it, would be stupid. Imagine trying to get your Pegasus Cloak as a "purist" and you know there are people in the zone competing for the spawn that are pretty obvious theyre using SEQ.

Giving a retard a sharp stick is a good time

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I learned something tonight from MAM guys, they set up a sting once where the bots that were looting an item which gave them naming rights. only the bots could see it. they proceed to bam every one of those accounts that picked up the item. Then CEO got mad the valve of the company went down after 20 k banned accounts.
I haye to say this statement but we need bots to do farming of the bullshit and its worth to pay for it. Time is money.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As said in another thread and multiple memes.

"How's it going Pantheon Thread?.... Jesus Christ."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blizzard, Valve, and EA can't even 100% stop hackers with infinite budget and an army of devs.

Blizzard, Valve & Ea have playerbases of millions of people. How many l33t hax0rs do you think there's gonna be in Pantheon's tiny amount of players?

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yes, back in the day. Most of us are grownups now and don’t have time for that shit.

If you don't have time to alt-tab to or print out a map then, yeah, you don't have time for this type of game any more unfortunately. But I'd say you're actually in the minority of people here, most of us still have time to look at a map.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you don't have time to alt-tab to or print out a map then, yeah, you don't have time for this type of game any more unfortunately. But I'd say you're actually in the minority of people here, most of us still have time to look at a map.

The map thing is potentially immersion breaking. I look at games like FFXIV where they have easily accessible maps and it trivialises the game where I’m moving between quest markers on the map. I don’t ever bother to learn a zone because once I’ve gained two levels I’m unlikely to ever go back.

Conversely, I still remember nearly every route from EQ and FFXI to this day and have a great deal of love for those zones.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
HOT NEWS!!!

Bring back the three ring binders united.

I notice something when I was a leader with JEJ it was November 2018 6 months before the Columbus Nova story broke. A few people besides myself sat in the discord as someone told us about Jason Epstein and his problems with the situation with Daybreak being accused of being a commie because he used to work for a Russian mobster. He left and started Columbus Nova. I didn't think anything about being I was on VOX. We dont raid. We are a BOT server. I didn't even think to mention it to Liz.

Anyway. they talked about it. Pantheon was being invested by Jason. Apparently, Brad did some research and found out about Jason. Now I knew about Columbus Nova in NY which was basically had a secretary and Jason. Jason was a former hedge fund owner who lived in the state. His best friend was Michael Cohen who at the time had not gone to court for the Trump bullshit. It is why the Russian tag was so important because of the Trump investigation. Daybreak was a subject of an FBI investigation. During this time, the video games companies were at war for the marketplace. Furor got drunk in the Cosby Suite and got woke ip. Sorry Alex I couldn't resist. Stevem Shariff was seen passing out business cards in the parking lot as teams were being let go from Daybreak. Shariff tried to hire as many as Daybreak people he could. Steven is a very smart businessman. He needed people for his game and had no clue at the time.

Daybreak had botched the EQ NEXT fiasco and was threaten with a class action lawsuit because Daybreak used real players to the simulation the game instead of the game playing itself. Jason almost went broke carrying the company for 4 years of layoffs. I also heard something first about someone wife being sick with cancer in winter of 2018. Brad passed on the deal with Jason after someone tipped him off. Maybe Smed? Daybreak was going down, after the network hack from the lizard squad and Smed threating the minor with physical threats in which he got fired. the kid was a creep to him. Big Brother SONY had separated from SOE as a result for legal liability. No deep pockets anymore. the lawyer who helped in late 2000s got fired by Jason and she was cool.

One of the things I also heard I had a connection with Ohana Pauole guild on Tunare. Soe could not be reached during this time thru the phone system. A player I met had his account fucked over and deleted and rollback to lvl 1. So, I gave him the number to Columbus and Mutato called the guy and hooked him up six-month prior meeting. Fast Forward to to the winter 2018 again to JEJ, James told me about this guy that wanted to talk to me. My name was still hot with Daybreak because I had called Corporate on them. Liz Woolley name got dropped again. Liz though I was a guy who moved in her house to spy on her and Jack. SONY's Head Lawyer who was Nicole Seligman, Bud's Daughter and Bill Clinton's lawyer. Liz falsely accused me but then realized when she heard me talk i was nt her man. Soe profusely apologized to me and named a zone after me. as a gift. There were things signed in an NDA that can't still be discussed. Basically, Shawn was rumored to be a bad guy and had his account stripped so he killed himself because he was but hurt.

Back to Brad, Jasom bought A D and D and Lord of the Rings when Everquest and Pantheon refused to sell. Tonight, I see AD and D and lord of the rings are now owned by Daybreak. They were not part of the original sale. Jason retained the rights. I am wondering with Michael Cohen trump stuff hitting the fan again if Jason sold out.

Last edited:
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I dont mind the banter back and forth with you guys, But I am really tired with video games, and I have my health to think about today. As you get older you outgrow things. I am dishearted that Pantheon is trying to "reinvent" their history full of regrets. Pantheon used internet YT sounds for their dragon. I watch Zaide's steam and it worked for him. I keep spinning my wheels here. I am thanking you for the community accepting me as a gaming dork, but I am going to retire on my own terms.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Your previous post ie HOT NEWS! is the pinnacle of your schitzoid-induced hallucinatory paranoia ranting so far. You drug out the entire cast of characters and spun us quite the tale, including a new tid bit of information on Shawn Woolley's personality (a "bad guy"). Bravo, sir!

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I dont mind the banter back and forth with you guys, But I am really tired with video games, and I have my health to think about today. As you get older you outgrow things. I am dishearted that Pantheon is trying to "reinvent" their history full of regrets. Pantheon used internet YT sounds for their dragon. I watch Zaide's steam and it worked for him. I keep spinning my wheels here. I am thanking you for the community accepting me as a gaming dork, but I am going to retire on my own terms.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user