Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Soxx is such a next leveler stalker, Im surprised he hasnt been banned just so this forum isnt guilty by association.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
JOPPA answered the question I asked him. I didn't want to ask him a shit ton of questions to be fair to everyone else. I didn't add any logo or video references in case they got mad and tried to CR strike me. If it is something I like or want to do, I will spend the money. I showed my face and voice on stream what about you weasels? I am not scared.

Show where he specifically answered you and wasn't talking about races in general or as a question that surely gets asked plenty of times. A TikTok video is not a podcast.

You don't mind showing your face and voice and doxxing yourself because it doesn't matter. Nothing about you matters. You have no job, no friends, no love, no family, nothing. A strong fart will have a more lasting impact than your time on this Earth. Plus, based on your output here everyone knows that you possess the capability to be a delusional unhinged stalker that obsesses about people for more than a decade, so why invite that creepiness in even the slightest possible way. You have nothing to lose because you are a loser.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Look here, internet Princess. I don't have to respond to you anymore. You don't honor your bets because you think you are better than people, weasel. Do that shit in KC and you will end up in the Missouri River. 816. Baby.

Last edited:
  • 1Ice Burn

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Look here, internet Princess. I don't have to respond to you anymore. You don't honor your bets because you think you are better than people, weasel. Do that shit in KC and you will end up in the Missouri River. 816. Baby.

I wouldn't threaten Furor like that. The whole cosby suite crew has his back.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

I am better than you. You did respond to me.

I live in Kansas City. This sounds like a genuine death threat. Do you understand that's a bannable offense on this forum?

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
There are a lot more females at @Microsoft that want to do more for you than me. I am just looking for a raid invite every week, so I put up with your bullshit. You got called out and now your butt hurt.

I see why your girlfriend killed herself. I don't give a fuck. FOH was good like 20 years ago and now they are living in the past as tired old boomers with butt plugs up their asses.

Did you get a job since Blizzard? You let alcohol and frat culture ruin your promising gaming career. WTF? What were you thinking?

I would love to see a Zaide interview with Alex.

Last edited:
  • 3WTF

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You are better than this bullshit dick. Get back in the game. Be Humble. People will accept you again. People have short memories if you make a good game. Look at Marv Albert and the backbiting episodes. Learn to be more caring about people. I have dealt with my foot injury for seven years and now I am ready to run again. I will be a sponsor dick if you need one. I love helping people in times of trouble. Yes, I have been burned before but someone helped me get back on the road.

"It is ok to be someone else for a while to get where you are going as long as you remember who you are. What if I forget, then you will be crazy."

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
phoebe waller-bridge GIF by BBC Three

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I just had a good though since TikTok has been good to me. I am going to put all my toons on the video and have it sung to Billie Eilish's "Ocean Eyes". Taking bets, it breaks my view record and goes viral? People frond on AI computer-generated voices. Eventually, it is just a passion project. Maybe I will win the lottery and do it right...

DickTrickle

This fucking moron still thinks I'm Furor for absolutely no reason. Unreal. He didn't even get a chance to mistakenly attribute my voice to him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like