Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know what you are saying. I covered all the bases. When you start a business, you get a lawyer, accountant a PR person first. then you hire someone else to check them. Now it's just a passion project for now unless you think I have something here. Then I might pursue it later on. I am just passing the time until my foot is completely healed. Remember the lesson of the old men and the sea.

Actually before you get any of those things, you first have something people actually want to give you money for.

No one hold their breath.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Copyright is only worth the money behind it. I already had to change the name because of a podcast named Sailors and Sea Monsters from SE Asia. yes I know I live in the USA. I am meeting with Marty Croft next week at the Comic Con. I plan on chilling with Kevin Eastman and eating some pizza. Cowabunga. Dude.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will expect a lawsuit from all of those former devs if Pantheon hits it big looking for money for their past services.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Copyright is only worth the money behind it. I already had to change the name because of a podcast named Sailors and Sea Monsters from SE Asia. yes I know I live in the USA. I am meeting with Marty Croft next week at the Comic Con. I plan on chilling with Kevin Eastman and eating some pizza. Cowabunga. Dude.

Okay show us some proof you went and met with him after it happens

and you mean Marty Krofft?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Okay show us some proof you went and met with him after it happens

and you mean Marty Krofft?

Marty Krofft, co-creator of imaginative children’s TV shows, dies aged 86

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
PLABET COMIC CON IS 10 DAYS AWAY. i DIDN'T REALIZE THAT JOHNNY WHITAKER WAS 75 YEARS OLD.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Guys, I'm not so sure, but I think Sox may be being a bit facetious about some things.

He said Furor told him he blew the parses away, but in that era there was no parsing. Did I catch him in his first lie? Is it possible he's telling other non-truths?

• 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Furor would record all the parse from freelance raids. Dumbass. my cleric's name was Starlezza. I was always on the top of heal parse.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I heard Sox never even played EQ. Furor told me.
It's true, Sox has never played EQ. As Furor, I am able to attest to this.

I'll be a good sport, you can have that one. Show us proof you went and met this guy.

I'm pretty sure he just means shit like this: https://www.cameo.com/bookert

In other words, he just made a financial transaction and nothing more. That gubment cheese being put to good use!

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

DickTrickle[/USER]​

NOT Furor Planesdefiler.
Lol.
Maybe someone can enlighten me on something. Were there any charges filed against the Alex and Cosby crew? yes, he did date an employee as a manager which is against the rules of the company, I don't think he was ever charged with Public Intoxication being on some of that good Liquid Courage and surrounded by a room of fat bitches. They woke him up. So why did he sign an NDA and remove all of his official social media if he was innocent?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users