Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

DickTrickle[/USER]​

NOT Furor Planesdefiler.
Lol.
Maybe someone can enlighten me on something. Were there any charges filed against the Alex and Cosby crew? yes, he did date an employee as a manager which is against the rules of the company, I don't think he was ever charged with Public Intoxication being on some of that good Liquid Courage and surrounded by a room of fat bitches. They woke him up. So why did he sign an NDA and remove all of his official social media if he was innocent?
I turned state's witness. You have no idea of what evil the executives were up to. They make my transgressions insignificant by comparison. Charges are still forthcoming but I will have to testify and that's why I've kept a low profile.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I turned state's witness. You have no idea of what evil the executive were up to. They make my transgressions insignificant by comparison. Charges are still forthcoming but I will have to testify and that's why I've kept a low profile.
The Office Batman GIF

fr4.png

fr5.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 8 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

DickTrickle[/USER]​

NOT Furor Planesdefiler.
Lol.
Maybe someone can enlighten me on something. Were there any charges filed against the Alex and Cosby crew? yes, he did date an employee as a manager which is against the rules of the company, I don't think he was ever charged with Public Intoxication being on some of that good Liquid Courage and surrounded by a room of fat bitches. They woke him up. So why did he sign an NDA and remove all of his official social media if he was innocent?

If you have nothing to hide why don't you let us search your home? Fantastic logic at work here. As always.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Draw me like one of your Plane of Time berg out girls. Consider why he felt that way, wanting more.

Ah Furor.

I always knew that company would run him off, always had that feeling. The dragon blooded and true idealists are hated in the corporate world. Don't get in the way of the slop processing line or try to do what's right, don't I know it. People like Furor's values don't align with... well they have no values and I think there's where the division begins.

I'll always appreciate Furor for his influence on WoW classic, it was the best iteration of the game, flaws and all. Original EQ trilogy is still the best (of course I'm biased for it but it's how I feel) and most memorable for me, but damn it if WoW classic wasn't a near perfect blend/compromise of beardage and appeal to masses.

I'd wish one day he'd come back to us, but I'll probably just keep wishing.

You fucking goons should try to show some support for Pantheon trying to do what is nearly impossible. Jokes aside, getting it to where it is now would be hell on you and their team is still slugging away.

1709293757518.jpeg

;)

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rali

Trakanon Raider
The fact that you try and play off anyone who takes the piss out of you as a WoW player (I've not had a subscription in many many many years) speaks more about your Legendary collecting arse, than mine ;)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Never said all of you did pay for SoD or "classic"

It was directed to some for sure but not all

Speaks some about misrepresenting and exaggerating someone else's argument. That's how this works, yeah?

I do have Blizzard no longer being Blizzard nailed and gave the most glaring example, which was the last straw for me

Chris

Potato del Grande
WoW Classic is a tiny amount of money to play?

Pantheon is full retard monetisation seasonal FOMO content for a pre alpha...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Come on do you really not understand the point I'm making here.

Let's use Last Epoch as an example vs Diablo 4.

LE is less complex than Pantheon, still took a long time to come out and an example of supporting new things instead of a bought out, corrupted and now company garbage.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user