Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Let me guess. The fanboys are orgasming over the animations. Will now check if true.

I rather have good animations than some over the top graphic. But Pantheon got both of them on the bad side it seems.

Edit: LOL zero comments so far.
Fixed.

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is why Pantheon will fail. I feel Joppa's passion for this game. He wants to run the ball. Someone needs to make a cash handoff. I always felt that secretly EG7 is backing the game as well as M&M like Microsoft keeps Linux afloat.

Once EQ gets off their high horse and makes the new game. We will be surrounded by mediocrity. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

On the other hand, I think MMOs in general are dead as fuck. Everyone is in maintenance mode with their toons. For example, when covid hit how many numbers of games ballooned because new people came back to do something to stay safe from the public interaction? The same thing happened in 1999 when the internet exploded in popularity and a wave of people now had high-speed connections. High video card prices kept everything stable. internet cafes were the rage.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glad Foler is in here noticing away, good thread updates all around.

A question though? How can I continue my shit posting until the grim end without a job? I need an answer from the abyss.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is why Pantheon will fail. I feel Joppa's passion for this game. He wants to run the ball. Someone needs to make a cash handoff. I always felt that secretly EG7 is backing the game as well as M&M like Microsoft keeps Linux afloat.

Once EQ gets off their high horse and makes the new game. We will be surrounded by mediocrity. Imitation is the best form of flattery.

On the other hand, I think MMOs in general are dead as fuck. Everyone is in maintenance mode with their toons. For example, when covid hit how many numbers of games ballooned because new people came back to do something to stay safe from the public interaction? The same thing happened in 1999 when the internet exploded in popularity and a wave of people now had high-speed connections. High video card prices kept everything stable. internet cafes were the rage.
Microsoft does not keep Linux afloat. Your takes are extraordinarily bad.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it's simple. It's the law of diminishing returns. The perfect example is the tlps. How many guilds are on the last expansion when they are dumped onto a dead-ass server? Usually, one is left, from a start of 20+ raiding guilds. now they introduce a new game similar to your game. you will lose people to it. Eventually, your game will die, and the new game is hot shit. However, if you own both of them, then you still have the market share spread across the industry as in EQ1 and EQ2, pushing out anyone wanting to bring their idea to the market. You have to figure out what is the maximum load for the industry or server.

• 1Hodjing

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
it's simple. It's the law of diminishing returns.

Right right yeah got ya. Sort of like being encouraged to make a podcast as an eccentric critic, and the more we tried to explain you might have a niche the less coherent the discussions became.

Zaide has showed you the way, will you walk the path? Or be just another forgotten nursing home victim?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Fires of Heaven Forum Members (summarized)

349079855_797002035328459_3764623061097202508_n.jpg

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm

Glad to see they're finally at the idle animations stage of development! Not long left now guys, idle animations are usually one of the last things to be implemented!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Just let you know we are on the eve of Planet Con in KC. Gunna be first in line with my wheelchair.

Pantheon was a playable game back in 2018 with a shit ton of zones, and then they realized the code was flawed and had to redo it. A couple of suicides later, we are so close guys. We are almost there. when? soon. We are planning to stop all alpha beta pledges in Pre-alpha 4(2018). So, donate now. Six years later, gooseburgers. Now all the old videos are gone, and they have a new plan and art, right? We are now calling it prelease because we can't legally call it Pre-alpha anymore.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing