Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
one more thing I bet you criticizer the military people who got their limbs lost fighting for a belief while you sleep in your bed safely.

Again, go fuck yourself.
Why would I? They're actually doing something with their lives and contributing to society. Not a worthless leech like you. Do you think you're like them? You're not

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Paris Saint-Germain Football GIF by beIN SPORTS

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would I? They're doing something with their lives and contributing to society. Not a worthless leech like you. Do you think you're like them? You're not
Some of us need a break to repair our bodies and minds before we are ready to get back to work. I use a manual wheelchair for everything and will not ask for help going up the hills.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of us need a break to repair our bodies and minds before we are ready to get back to work. I use a manual wheelchair for everything and will not ask for help going up the hills.

Be honest. How long have you been on break since you worked a real job.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Goddamn I would pay extra taxes just to be able to opt out of having my hard earned $$$ going towards moochers / disability scammers / welfare kangs.

• 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
But you give money to Pantheon so what's the difference?

Doctors do not want to cure anything nowadays. They want to cure you until insurance says stop. There are a lot of people who truly need help. SSA is a great safety net for people when they need help. Have you been to the grocery store where your money is so small valve against the dollar?

Do you know the reason behind diabetes? Its corn everything in the US is made with a Corn byproduct from syrup to manufacturing items.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Yes, how is donating your money to vaporware any different than paying mandatory taxes that are enforced by law?

We're really exploring new ground is this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Doctors do not want to cure anything nowadays. They want to cure you until insurance says stop. There are a lot of people who truly need help. SSA is a great safety net for people when they need help. Have you been to the grocery store where your money is so small valve against the dollar?

Do you know the reason behind diabetes? Its corn everything in the US is made with a Corn byproduct from syrup to manufacturing items.

How long has it been since you worked a job that paid you?

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
There is a lot of people that don't willfully not pay taxes like the Montana Freeman and Amish. But I would not take a check from them.

what is insane?

• 2Moron
  • 1Like