Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Now that we've had our forum fun and we've attempted to make ourselves kings of all MMO knowledge, office politics, and SoE inner-workings, let's pull our pants back up and stop comparing sizes and get back to the game.

Ut, honestly dude, we need someone like you here. I'm being serious. At every table you need to have people that bring balance to a group's perspective. I think most times you bring up great points but derailing the thread and making it about yourself is in no way beneficial. Bottom line in regards to Kickstarter, Brad, and this game, we're just having fun. We are all probably a little crazy for giving money up given what we known and have seen but it's all fun. It's a chance at nostalgia, fun to shoot the bull with Brad, and talk a little old school MMO. To me, that's worth a few months of subscription money.

So anyway, Brad talking game here. It's cool to bring up the negative just as well as the positive as i'm sure Brad knows what he's getting into.

Ok, back to the game. Brad, I do agree we need a little less video (especially videos filled with placeholders and stock assets) and more concept art. I really feel like the Kickstarter is full of irrelevant information that leaves too much to our imagination. We need information and visual aids that brings us closer to Pantheon and your proposal/vision.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Its Friday night guys, go have a nice weekend.
No link to the video
frown.png
No heart Draegan, no heart.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Plus the 'multi-classing' you'll be able to do by finding rare spells & abilities that broaden what your race/class can do. Climate system, Outfits/Situational Gear/etc.

I'll be able to talk more about this stuff once the PC Gamer article runs (hopefully Monday).
Two things.. 1 Brad did my google+ link post to you as well as the others I sent it to?
2. Can you please possibly hint maybe a smidge there will be a SK type class. ( Maybe a form of a warrior or possibly corrupted cleric?)

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two things.. 1 Brad did my google+ link post to you as well as the others I sent it to?
2. Can you please possibly hint maybe a smidge there will be a SK type class. ( Maybe a form of a warrior or possibly corrupted cleric?)
Pretty sure he already confirmed SK on twitter

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Interesting. So you think warrior will be able to spec SK or pally?

Makes sense game play wise, not lore wise.

Tannlin_sl

shitlord
Bottom line in regards to Kickstarter, Brad, and this game, we're just having fun. We are all probably a little crazy for giving money up given what we known and have seen but it's all fun. It's a chance at nostalgia, fun to shoot the bull with Brad, and talk a little old school MMO. To me, that's worth a few months of subscription money.
Yah... I don't want to pull up my privileged suburban soapbox, but ya know, it is pretty nice that I've worked hard enough in life that I can invest in passion projects. I met Aradune and Ceythos at SOE Live, they seem like good dudes with a passion for making MMOs. That's pretty awesome, because I like playing MMOs. I think you're all pretty awesome because I like talking about MMOs. Fuck it, the world is a pretty awesome place, it's enough for me to stop being irritated at Ut.

Thanks all!

And Tiv --- dude, thanks so much for all those links. Every former or current EQ player should at least know about this Kickstarter before it's over.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I've emailed anyone I could think of and I'm going to bump up to 250 at some point in honor of Ut.

I just need to figure out which 250 tier I want.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That kind of class info will go a long way. Makes sense now why they were quiet. They want PC gamer to have the drop.

Scayre_sl

shitlord
Interesting. So you think warrior will be able to spec SK or pally?

Makes sense game play wise, not lore wise.
I think a more interesting setup for warriors would be to be able to don the leathers and be a skulking thief or strap on the metal and just be a mercenary like tank. I like the idea of following old class paradigms but it would be nice to see Pantheon change them up a bit.