Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
I'm all for options on the armor. As in completely realistic looking armor and weapons is going be dull , drab , and ugly as shit. Because realistic armor was all of the three. So let there be a mix of that and the better looking "unrealistic" stuff too.

While I'm anti-shoulder pads a'la WoW , I've got no issue with have fantastical looking Conan/Vallejo looking bikini chain mail either. Give a mix of toned down and the cooler looking stuff. It doesn't have to be Tera level , but nothing wrong with Kitiara skin tight dragon scale armor. An evil female mage should be allowed to look like Takhisis too.

And I realize the Lifetime Channel crowd's about to jump my shit , so be it.
Sure, I am fine with this as long as male character models are objectified as much as the female ones. How about a slider for the size of a male's package, if you know what I mean /wink. And while I am at it, I'd like to request that all male characters have a perfect body, gorgeous face and the smallest man bulge allowed by the slider should be substantial. After all, I want some eye candy too.

/end sarcasm

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
In the spirit of rerolled we need both boob sliders and man package sliders on ever toon, regardless of gender.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Sure, I am fine with this as long as male character models are objectified as much as the female ones. How about a slider for the size of a male's package, if you know what I mean /wink. And while I am at it, I'd like to request that all male characters have a perfect body, gorgeous face and the smallest man bulge allowed by the slider should be substantial. After all, I want some eye candy too.

/end sarcasm
Saints Row IV is the game for you!

Oh, wait, you were being sarcastic.

kudos

<Banned>
I want armor with stupid looking colors. Cobalt armor on a warrior was a thing of beauty. Clerics in full planar armor was amazing.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
in mortal online, everyone was nude, as a vet reward long time players had their characters dick doubled in length and girth. true story. google it.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I wasn't the biggest fan of LDoN. It didn't feel like it fit in that kind of game. Maybe that's the same issue you run into here, but I do think instancing works depending on the circumstance. What about if the dungeon itself is open except the raid boss?
I'd like some kind of system where you compete somehow for an instance, it's not just default. Normal set up would be open zone with shared boss but if the boss is down, you do X, have Y and meet several other difficult criteria then you get one shot at an instanced version, maybe then have some kind of 'instance timer' (or make it more difficult to create the instance the more times you do it) so the top guilds can't just constantly pop the instance but the new guilds get a chance to take the bosses even when the regular one is whacked the second it is up.

bigdogchris_sl

shitlord
If someone wants to add "boob clothes" to the game, just leave it as stuff with no armor rating. That way people only wear it out of combat. The armor you wear to protect your body should berealarmor.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I wasn't the biggest fan of LDoN. It didn't feel like it fit in that
kind of game. Maybe that's the same issue you run into here, but I do think instancing works depending on the circumstance. What about if the dungeon itself is open except the raid boss?
Brad has said that he wants to use instancing to deliver linear story telling content. I think something like LDoN is perfect for that. Instancing a boss mob is not linear story telling element, that's just using instancing to reduce competition (which I dislike).

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
And I realize the Lifetime Channel crowd's about to jump my shit , so be it.
I'm very pro-realism. Were I to make a game, I would deny female characters from being knights/warriors to begin with. I'm not sure the 'lifetime channel crowd' can use the realism card against boob armor. It's a small concern for me, though.

But just to make things interesting (and to perhaps stop the whining; or perhaps create some) I would probably like to implement a female-only Amazon class that had one boob cut off.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
? I don't see it up
thus the comparison, I bet brad is chain smoking and pacing in his garage\visionary realms HQ waiting for his calls to PC gamer to be returned to see who fucked this up.

I imagine this article and press release on a holiday Monday had a lot riding on it

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anal hair should be an option too. I want it long enough to braid and have hanging out of my speedo like a tail. VAH SHIRRRRrrr11