Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zaven_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure how far behind I am, but we lost another 10k pledge.
frown.png
It's nothing lost really. The people that are pledging those are trolls who never intend to actually pay it. They keep adding them and taking them off. They have no life.

Zaven_sl

shitlord
Not sure if this was posted here yet, but i saw this on the kickstarter site in the comments. Check out some examples of what can be done with unity. The video quality isn't that great but you can still get a very good idea of what can be done.

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
There's a disconnect between the way the crew at Visionary Realms has developed in the past and how they should be developing in their current state. It's not about dangling the carrot, it's about stuffing everyone's face so full of steak they rack up a bill they'll be crying about for months.
I follow you on twitter simply because you seemed to be as excited about this game as I am. Has your stance changed since the kickstarter?

JordanJax_sl

shitlord
I followed VG and the Sigil boards religiously and never remember seeing that.
It wasn't a single document per se...but was a bunch of different pages describing in a decent amount of detail the kind of game they wanted to build in each different aspect of the world including the world itself (size, lore, continents etc), combat, crafting, classes, politics (which ended up just being the diplomacy card game), etc. I certainly remember it. I think they removed most of that info once they started altering/dropping certain aspects of the original design.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Is there a way we can bring this to the attention of KS and have it looked into? Obviously if it's the same person who keeps pledging on and off, it should be considered abuse of the system?
How is it so obvious it's the same person? Does it show their IP address somewhere and I'm missing it?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not sure if this was posted here yet, but i saw this on the kickstarter site in the comments. Check out some examples of what can be done with unity. The video quality isn't that great but you can still get a very good idea of what can be done.
Looks pretty dang good. But its all about the net code and multiplayer shit IMO.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
Here is my question. What happens if when the kickstarter gets funded and then goes to pull from the accounts that pledged and it doesnt equal800k? Does kickstarter back it in anyway or are we all just SoL?

Zaven_sl

shitlord
How is it so obvious it's the same person? Does it show their IP address somewhere and I'm missing it?
what I mean is IF its the same person it should be viewed as abuse of the system. If we brought It to KS attention, they should be able to look into it and see if it's the same account doing it over and over.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
I'm very pro-realism. Were I to make a game, I would deny female characters from being knights/warriors to begin with. I'm not sure the 'lifetime channel crowd' can use the realism card against boob armor. It's a small concern for me, though.

But just to make things interesting (and to perhaps stop the whining; or perhaps create some) I would probably like to implement a female-only Amazon class that had one boob cut off.
No to the denying females being warriors/knights. Some of us bitches got a lotta rage. Hello Brienne of Tarth lol
But yes to the one boob amazon race! I was always pissed that wonder fucking woman had two boobs but she's an amazon.
rolleyes.png

Zoeii_sl

shitlord
Here is my question. What happens if when the kickstarter gets funded and then goes to pull from the accounts that pledged and it doesnt equal800k? Does kickstarter back it in anyway or are we all just SoL?
KS does not cover any of the pledges. From what I hear, if a payment fails they send a notification out and ask the person for alternate payment.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Looks pretty dang good. But its all about the net code and multiplayer shit IMO.
Well, since Unity games are released with all the original source code (ie I have the Storybricks alpha source code) maybe someone can mod it and improve it. That's what happened with Terraria (XNA game but same idea).

Merlin_sl

shitlord
No to the denying females being warriors/knights. Some of us bitches got a lotta rage. Hello Brienne of Tarth lol
But yes to the one boob amazon race! I was always pissed that wonder fucking woman had two boobs but she's an amazon.
rolleyes.png
Fuck that. We need a boob slider. Just because you have gigantic tits in RL doesn't mean some poor bitch with A cups doesn't want her fantasy.