Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A NEW Shill has arrived. Everyone, this is Habakkuk (Where the hell did that NAME COME FROM?). Apparently he is here to once again convince us that our money is well spent pledging to this KS.
He's the second poster that has joined since the KS went up and only post in this thread :p The other is Trathos, who has a very similar posting history and theme.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
If the information they gave on the first day was enough to back it then,why back out now? The more you know the less you like it?
The assumption that the old team had a master plan was good enough for some people to back it. The way the Kickstarter was run proved they were wrong to assume that, so they backed out. It's not difficult to understand.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
What bothers me is, why did no one ask questions. Why was no one brainstorming?"We are going to use kickstarter. Ok, what makes a successful kickstarter? Why do some succeed and some fail? What is the level of expectations? Lets go take a look and really analyze a dozen or so and see how it works".

The problem isn't they fucked up kickstarter, the problem is kickstarter was the easiest thing they will ever have to do in regards to making an MMO, and its a fucking mess of epic proportions. No lessons learned from Vanguard, no lessons learned from 38s.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Also, this thread does not belong in the rickshaw yet. It must run its course. There's 30+ more days of glory (need the postmortem commentary) to be had.
agreed, lets not hide this bitch so brad & co can still easily navigate to, and add more lols, to this future hall of shamer for another 30

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What bothers me is, why did no one ask questions. Why was no one brainstorming?"We are going to use kickstarter. Ok, what makes a successful kickstarter? Why do some succeed and some fail? What is the level of expectations? Lets go take a look and really analyze a dozen or so and see how it works".

The problem isn't they fucked up kickstarter, the problem is kickstarter was the easiest thing they will ever have to do in regards to making an MMO, and its a fucking mess of epic proportions. No lessons learned from Vanguard, no lessons learned from 38s.
That question has been answered. They assumed people would be all over an old school game. It's a tough mistake to swallow.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
See? even fucking MERLIN gets it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
agreed, lets not hide this bitch so brad & co can still easily navigate to, and add more lols, to this future hall of shamer for another 30
I stand corrected. You are right. I did not even think of its accessibility being in this forum. Please leave it here.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Trathos came here with good intentions and was met with hostility and rudeness. I didn't expect it would be much different for me.
Chill man... You're being bullied by a couple pretty irrelevant posters and a_skeleton_03. It's like a right of passage.

And Trathos got what he got because his posts were laced with stupidity, and he couldn't formulate a coherent argument if one was included in the $10,000 Pantheon pledge reward and he bought 2

Irongut_sl

shitlord

Excellent point.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Trathos came here with good intentions and was met with hostility and rudeness. I didn't expect it would be much different for me.
So you've been following the thread at least and still had to ask a question that's been answered 5-10 times already in the past couple of days?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, he did not. He simultaneously pissed on this board on the KS comments thread. Just because most of us don't post there doesn't mean we don't read it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Chill man... You're being bullied by a couple pretty irrelevant posters and a_skeleton_03. It's like a right of passage.
Glad I wasn't one of the irrelevant ones, even though I wasn't bullying him it definitely is a RITE of passage
biggrin.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread isn't being rickshawed soon but I will rrp people if they shit too much in it.