Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I support the unfair moderation of a_skeleton_03. If I had to guess, a_skeleton_03 supports it as well.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Right because it's not like it's all the other people are the ones who keep the conversation going.

You are such a fucking joke of a moderator.
REPORTED!!!!!

Funding going down again? I thought it was at 208k, now down to 205? And with all the media blitz!? Must be they just aren't getting the word out :/

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
tumblr_m26xa8FeGw1r8f18ho1_400.gif

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, ths is domed for failure. This shit is like a limp dick with prostate problems. Its not even trickling anymore.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
Funding going down again? I thought it was at 208k, now down to 205? And with all the media blitz!? Must be they just aren't getting the word out :/
I'm convinced people know, it's just fell completely flat on its face. It's been posted on pretty much every gaming site there is and each time it just slides on by without much fan fair. No comments, a smattering of social shares and no real pick up on the backer count. It's just the same ~1600 people fucking about with their pledges in reaction to each update.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
REPORTED!!!!!

Funding going down again? I thought it was at 208k, now down to 205? And with all the media blitz!?Must be they just aren't getting the word out :/
More like the word just isn't appealing to many people :/

I can't blame 'em, honestly, even if I'm keeping the faith.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We'll probably need a new thread once we see a working prototype (if Brad is going to do this thing even if the Kickstart fails -as he has stated he would-).

Or perhaps Alpha or Beta... years from now.
You mean like how he stated it on ZAM? Yeah as long as people keep giving him cash, he will keep spending. Wonder how many meetings he could get with investors and publishers with what he has at the moment? Would they slam the door in his face? According to some of the posters here they would be stupid not to write a big fat check the moment he said EQ clone, because this shit's a goldmine.

On the outside chance that the Kickstarter does not fully fund, will you still endeavor to make the game through other means?

Ideally we?d like to be completely crowdfunded as at that point, the players are in control. That is our preference, but we feel it?s an important enough game that it needs to be made, no matter how it gets fully funded. The team will take the work we?ve accomplished to both investors and publishers if need be.

Flc_sl

shitlord
Smedley is doing an AMA today in just over an hour. Someone should ask him if he has a secret deal to fund Pantheon.