Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Almost feel like a sympathy pledge. He at least comes across as genuine and humbled. Doesn't mean he has any hope of properly running a game, but still, it's something.
Yeah, i didnt notice that at first. I have my nephew here taking over my netflix to watch cartoons. Didnt look at the computer screen til i heard boogie ask about Vanguard.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
and the archived video is already available. How's that not so much better than twitch.tv? it even played in 720p without stutter.

was there any way to see how many live viewers it had?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully this video goes up right after.. missing it at work and really want to hear it. Sounds like it's going the way a lot of us hoped.

Wait, it's over??

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Its only a bad analogy if you have no idea about music, which understandably, you don't. But its the exact same thing. Listing out all the details to create a game you've already done really isn't that difficult. Brad has answered hundreds and hundreds of questions and its so repetitive at this point, he is repeating the answers he has already given dozens of times now. Yet people still claim they do not know enough. At this point, your either 1. a supporter, 2. A supporter who is actively trying to help Brad clean up the Kickstarter, or 3. Someone who never intends to pledge or support the project, but enjoys trolling acting as if he really just isn't sure but Brad answers 791 more questions, they will consider it.
Why would he take questions to only give the same answers Merlin?

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Youtube comment: "I thought Brad McQuaid was an arrogant asshole, it seems I was very wrong. Will be pledging to the kickstarter.?"

haha

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who was always getting their ass kicked by Furor and FOH?
Celestial Tomb... and no fuckin way he was in CT. We definitely never had insider info, GM help, loot under the table, or even so much as showEQ info. We were just a zerg mob.

Graye_sl

shitlord
Celestial Tomb... and no fuckin way he was in CT. We definitely never had insider info, GM help, loot under the table, or even so much as showEQ info. We were just a zerg mob.
Legion
wink.png