Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
wow rerolled invaded the KS forums with their psuedo-help/cricticism/trolling/expertise.
I don't really care, just find it funny. I never saw this doing much in the first place, but would've liked to see something happen. I just wasn't going to fund it--I don't care that much.

Good luck for all the fans, hope you get something from this. Congrats to all the told-ya-sos

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
i'm sure the VR employees are already waiting in his mother's driveway.
smile.png
Fixed?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The disappointment I felt watching that intro video the first time was soul crushing.
What are you talking about? Everyone in that video is full of life, and there's just so much passion, as well as good info!

/repost sorry lol
ZlgdHvj.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What are you talking about? Everyone in that video is full of life, and there's just so much passion, as well as good info!

/repost sorry lol
ZlgdHvj.png
Shamelessly stolen from the KS comments.

A private site hits YOU, for $15 a month!
Pain and suffering strikes YOU, but misses!
You have died.
Your faction standing with Financial Advisors got worse.

kudos

<Banned>

/repost sorry lol
ZlgdHvj.png
I can almost bet you they filmed that at Brad's house because they don't even have an office yet. But hey keep throwing money at it. That $800,000 isn't all going towards the game.

Carl_sl

shitlord
wow rerolled invaded the KS forums with their psuedo-help/cricticism/trolling/expertise.
I don't really care, just find it funny. I never saw this doing much in the first place, but would've liked to see something happen. I just wasn't going to fund it--I don't care that much.

Good luck for all the fans, hope you get something from this. Congrats to all the told-ya-sos
rrr_img_60670.jpg

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
Their biggest mistake was not screening the KS page with rerolled (or at least a small focus group) before launching. I'm 100% positive that if the had gone that direction, this thing would be looking at meeting stretch goals instead of failing.

The stretch goals... pledge tiers... 'SLASH!'... Stock unity assets... layout... Intro video...

That shit never would have gotten a pass from this community, and the KS would have been better for it.
Brad bailed on Rerolled pretty quick. To me this was the audience he should have been most focussed on. He was just always asking the wrong questions. "how many ability slots do we want?" when he should have been asking "what should the kisckstarter look like?, What would you like to see in tiers?, How much should we charge for alpha, beta and so on, Do i need to focus on lore or concept art" I think half the problem is he didn't want to admit the stage of development they were at. I do hope as many people from here as possible make it onto their official site even if your not champions just to balance out the Ultras. There needs to be some form of accountability to the project or they will continue to keep making the same mistakes again and again.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Been an extra busy day today at engineer job , sitting down at class getting ready to give my students a test tonight just so I can get caught up on this shit.Haven't gotten to read anything here or on KS site since about midnite last night when I couldn't get Sal to answer my question about the angel investor. I'll let my class know they can thank Brad McQuaid and Visionary Realms for getting a pop test tonight to add to his fandom.

I'm hoping you guys and the KS thread won't disappoint me as I spend the next hour getting caught up. I'm sure the KS thread will contain the same 5-10 fucktards who circle jerk each other proving their further insanity daily ? Starting here and then going there.

Don't disappoint daddy now.........

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I like how with the new races/classes they've increased their scope despite falling short of their goals. Brilliant.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I can almost bet you they filmed that at Brad's house because they don't even have an office yet. But hey keep throwing money at it. That $800,000 isn't all going towards the game.
if only someone had said this like 460 something pages and 1 KS ago