Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
There's a clear disconnect from reality when someone has an issue with developers selling in-game stuff for an existing game, but has no problem selling in-game stuff for a game that doesn't exist at all yet, because they need funding.
did you ever think its you ? You pick pieces from peoples messages just to keep your negative campaign going... its ridiculous immature and helps no one except your forum epeen.

If you care for an intelligent discussion...

The point was, the current AAA houses built RMT for the last 5 years that is where the effort went. If you recall back before 04, they built games and RMT was outside these games. It is now incorporated everywhere... that took developer/design cycles and was driven from those that control the $$ but i hope it is done and they can go back to focusing on awesome game designs instead of implementation of RMT.

RMT is and will be in every game my point was just like any feature of MMOs ( take auction houses) is it really a big effort to put in acution houses after its been done 100 times ? no, just like RMT shouldn't be going forward.

EQnext ? or EQL ? we will see.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love how (as usual) there is very little detail in what they met or discussed about, just a couple of pictures of them goofing around, playing flappy bird and writing up some stuff about the website. No design stuff, no game related whiteboard stuff, etc. But hey, they got together for a bit, I guess that's something.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
The door is open in one of the pics. Aren't they in San Diego or some shit?
here in los angeles it's raining today, but for the last few weeks it has been 80+ degreee weather with plenty of sun all day. I imagine in San Diego it was probably just as nice.

anyway, they look like a bunch of jokers, they could have at least tried to make themselves look professional.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
did you ever think its you ? You pick pieces from peoples messages just to keep your negative campaign going... its ridiculous immature and helps no one except your forum epeen.
Yes, this is all about me and my epeen. There is no campaign here. Pointing out the facts of this game's "development" is not a negative campaign.

I don't have a problem with RMT. It doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the hypocrisy of somehow thinking that Brad and co. doing it is more noble because it's for their actual development costs and they don't have the AAA money behind them. In business, if you don't already have the money and no investor is willing to give you the money, it's usually for a reason.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The door is open in one of the pics. Aren't they in San Diego or some shit?
The lighting in that pic looks like it's evening and it's not been all that warm in San Diego the past week or so. We talking mid 60's high, that's jacket weather around here.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm disappointed I didn't see the PCGamer cover 'New Game Gods II' on the wall there in one of the shots. You know it's up there.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aradune
Actually the car you see in the background is my NSX which has great sentimental value. The Ferrari and Porsche were sold semi-recently to pay bills and to provide some initial funding.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
EDIT: Evernothing confirmed.
smile.png

Itzena_sl

shitlord

The Crystal Tower
?The Spire of Frostfael?
Creator: Arctys

Deep beyond the frozen horizon of northern ice known as the Endless is said to rest a mystical spire called the Crystal Tower. Arctys, the renegade god of frost is said to have used his own icy blood to form this gleaming sanctuary. It is here he is rumored to hide? far from the madness of men, yet steeped in his own insanities that drove him to flee the divine pantheon of the Etryan. High upon the frozen ramparts Arctys sends his minions in flight to seek relics that might help him escape the world of Terminus. Tales tell of mages and explorers that sought his knowledge and power, bestowing him gifts of arcane grandeur, but only to become members of his icy menagerie.

Interview too..Pantheon Interview-Old school MMORPG by Brad McQuaid Worlds Factory

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Brad looks about one pair of flip flops and a white Russian away from full on Dude.

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
The guy in the foreground of the first pic does bear an uncanny resemblance to Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski but thats not Brad if he is who you are referring to.