Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I would not be surprised if we saw another crowd funding push in a year or so. I have a suspicion that a good portion of the money collected has gone towards ensuring Brad & Salim don't have to get day jobs for the next little while. I predict that over the next 12 months they are gonna continue to dick around in Unity and cobble something 'showable' for the next Kickstarter campaign where they ask for $250,000.
This has the nasty ring of truth to it. The other guys wouldn't care because there really was never a lot of work put into this. Give the other guys about 7 k each for doing a few hours work, keep about 50 k each for your 'future' endeavors while the other guys are finding real jobs...and then try to get them back in time for KS II. Go for about 300 k this time and hope the same group who will fund anything have more money to waste.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure according to the 'apprentice devs' it's all Rerolled's fault. Talk is cheap in this industry when you're asking for people's money and that's exactly what this project has been since it started, talk and nothing else. They were lucky that even got what they did for the KS, once that died anyone with 2 brain cells knew this was doomed to fail. I actually praise Brad's heart because I believe he would love to make a game like he envisions. Problem is he has zero resources and probably doesn't understand (as well as some die hard fanboys) how much of an albatross Vanguard is. The days of taking Brad McQuaid at his 'word' are gone. He had that opportunity once before and Vanguard was the result.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
(So everyone knows what Convo is referring to)The end is near:
iX04YqXeW1zON.gif

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad will be talking about this later tonight on Boogie for anyone interested.

As for the general vibe of the forum? It's really not bad. Sorry to disappoint guys. I think a lot of people will cancel the sub. I will be, as it's not going towards the game.

I don feel entitled to see the Demo tho...

Troll_sl

shitlord
Why the fuck do you assholes keep doing this? IT'S BRAD! Why do this? WHY?

Brad. It was fucking Brad the whole time. He didn't suddenly become someone else. He was fucking Brad the whole fucking time.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad will be talking about this later tonight on Boogie for anyone interested.

As for the general vibe of the forum? It's really not bad. Sorry to disappoint guys. I think a lot of people will cancel the sub. I will be, as it's not going towards the game.
The fanboys aren't going to admit that this is toast anyway. That only validates common sense.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to hear from the guy who donated 10k to be forum moderator for a day.
Something pretty tragic happen IRL for him. not sure what, but he's been gone.

@Vandyn-no, they are not. A lot of people are holding out hope, as Brad has left them with some since he plans to shop the demo.. Apparently there was really an angel investor and he was pretty sure they were going to get funding. Somehow the guy got cold feet. Not sure if that was a direct result of why Brad did what he did today or not.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
You can't blame the angel investor for telling Brad to take a hike. Why invest good money on a bunch of bums who have made a mess of this since the beginning? That is money better invested someplace else.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Zuckerberg was clearly on the cusp but he went with Oculus instead at the last minute, it's not Brad's fault. How could it ever be?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also know a mod rage quit and deleted a lot of the class/race focus group stuff before he left.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just listened to the Ktam interview and I'm shocked! I thought it was going to be a bunch of softball don't worry Brad type of questions, but not at all. The interviewer ripped Brad pretty good. It was mostly polite but many of the things the guy said are echoed here as well as on the Pantheon forums. Interview is long but you can listen to the first 25 mins to get your laughs
smile.png

http://173.193.205.96:2197/ondemand/...013%202014.mp3

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, Beck was pretty clear to me last week that he was going to ask real questions. I sent him some and he said he had already planned to ask them. I knew it was going to be a tough interview on Brad.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think you are confused gogojira, they never got an office. Everyone was working from home and they occasionally got together for meetings and video conferencing. This is unfortunate, I honestly thought they would get a lot more support pre kickstarter. I hope everyone ends up finding employment pretty soon.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I also know a mod rage quit and deleted a lot of the class/race focus group stuff before he left.
There's some of the good stuff. Convo, I agree. Brad owes you if he ever pulls something out of somewhere besides his ass.