Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Brad has the same problem a lot of people in the software space have. He thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
So many shots fired tonight on Ktam radio. Vhalen and Vu came on and basically ripped Brad apart without attacking him personally. This was incredibly eye opening to some that were deeply entrentched in the Brad camp. Should listen if you have the time.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Whoa.... I wasn't sure how serious to take this or how deep it ran but have all the developers pretty well just turn on Brad or more mad at the overall situation? Were they lied to or did Brad screw them over? Or is everyone just bitter that they fell into the rainbows, flowers, and roses Brad led them to believe only to realize it wasn't going anywhere?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think anyone through Brad under the bus, but they didn't defend him and said that they would like to move on without him and make a game. The team is sticking together and they don't want Brad to be involved. I think that sums up the hours of discussion.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also all 3 devs spoke to the money they received and all three said they don't think the money was given out fully. To put the cherry on the top, Vu said that he was not even paid for buying the assets used from Unity. Vu paid for it out of pocket and Brad promised him the money and never gave it to him. Brad mentioned on the forums that he plans to continue if an angel comes in and will just get a new team.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Who the fuck would want to work for him after this mess? If they ever get paid, and that is a big if, they will get absolute bottom fucking dollar for the work they put in.

kudos

<Banned>
All the scumminess aside, why do people constantly feel like it's unrealistic to spend 200k in two months? Thats basically the salary and operation costs for 5 dev employees over two months. Software eats money real quick, even in a post/maintenance phase.

I don't even want to defend him, but it's not unrealistic to go through that much money, that quickly, in this business.
Unity bro...
Unity

other-c5c1bda1194f9423d744e0ef67df94ee-3.gif

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
As a former Vanguard player, and hence Silius-hater, it would take a lot to make me feel sorry for him. But it sounds like he and the rest of the team got fucked over pretty bad by Brad.

He was saying on KTAM that he wanted to make a 4-player co-op open-world game before they attempted to make the MMO, but Brad insisted on the MMO. That would of made a hell of a lot more sense than putting all their eggs in 'the vision' basket.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Consensus of the devs seemes to be that Brad has zero leadership skills and was incompetent at constructing the KS.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
All the scumminess aside, why do people constantly feel like it's unrealistic to spend 200k in two months? Thats basically the salary and operation costs for 5 dev employees over two months. Software eats money real quick, even in a post/maintenance phase.

I don't even want to defend him, but it's not unrealistic to go through that much money, that quickly, in this business.
Because all of the work on display was done prior to any crowdfunding, the team was paid chump change for the actual work that was done, and none of them know how the money disappeared. The people doing the work did not absorb that money.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
"Can I get somebody to edit videos for me? I seem to have lost my development team somewhere? I'm getting ready to make some really, really awesome videos but I just need a bit of free help....again."

The Aradune.

This interview is awesome.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Can I get somebody to edit videos for me? I seem to have lost my development team somewhere? I'm getting ready to make some really, really awesome videos but I just need a bit of free help....again."

The Aradune.

This interview is awesome.
Best interview ever