Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been in call with him over well over an hour now. We are getting really good information out of him and I believe there is honesty (at least this conversation is)
heh, I'd be interested in hearing it.. It's funny, when we spoke all I got was a lot of NDA talk. That's why I stopped trying to get his side of things.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
heh, I'd be interested in hearing it.. It's funny, when we spoke all I got was a lot of NDA talk. That's why I stopped trying to get his side of things.
Things have changed it seems. I think he finally understands what needs to be done here.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know, they're pretty fucking awesome, especially when compared with the shitheaps we masochistically dealt with back in the day.
Exactly. I'd play Archage or Black Desert in a heartbeat before I'd play whatever vaporware Brad is selling. Both of those games look promising as does Camelot/Shroud.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
How did he even justify his pay with the little money there was? he made a choice, Do I continue the project for another few months or do I pay myself? He paid himself. He's looking at this from the perspective of being a CEO in an established company, that is well funded. He should have treated this for what it was.. A startup on a shoestring budget. You can't take that kind of cash off the top in the situation he was in.The worst part is he doesn't understand that.
That's where I disagree. I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He's also hoping there are enough stupid people for him to try it again and again.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I know, they're pretty fucking awesome, especially when compared with the shitheaps we masochistically dealt with back in the day.
i know. they're so awesome that you and every other douche bag that white knights for them spends more time posting here than actually playing any of them! they must be great!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's where I disagree. I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He's also hoping there are enough stupid people for him to try it again and again.
That was for Brad.. He knows what I'm talking about.. His, I'm the CEO so I should get paid line, isn't going to cut it

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
I wanted this game, I still want it, but Brad has only himself to blame for this. You can't cripple a project the way he did. The foresight should have been there and it wasn't. It hasn't been there from the beginning. How did he even justify his pay with the little money there was? he made a choice, Do I continue the project for another few months or do I pay myself? He paid himself. He's looking at this from the perspective of being a CEO in an established company, that is well funded. He should have treated this for what it was.. A startup on a shoestring budget. You can't take that kind of cash off the top in the situation he was in. The worst part is he doesn't understand that.
He's never had to start from the bottom. He went from unknown to "GAMING GOD". No in between. So honestly, maybe he really DIDN'T understand what a start up took. Brad is impulsive. He doesn't have anyone or anything telling him "wait". I live with an impulsive person. It took me years to get him to put on the brakes. It's exhausting. I still don't think his intentions were nefarious. He just needs a "brake system".

Canadian_sl

shitlord
Who can hope to understand the mystery of Brad the man, Brad The Vision, and Brad the Game God. One entity with 3 ways of being. His flock is formed by the most dedicated of poopsockers whose fanaticism will provide at least another two months of drama.