Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I tried but it's so epic only Chuck Norris is more epic than this character to reroll it. So for now I will wait for you to take a shit too. Because I am giving a shit and both of you are free to take as much of it as you two princesses can handle... in one cup. ^_^
My my, aren't you a witty one.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_66059.jpg

7 listeners! You beast you.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Excellent. Just making sure.

The last tip says to use the noose wisely, so that may stump him for a short while. I'm confident he'll get over it, though.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I've got over 300 followers and I'm just a dude who only talks about stupid bullshit. That's not that grand of an achievement. KTAM follows me though, lol.

Beck_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_66059.jpg

7 listeners! You beast you.
That's 7 trackable. We hit 48 different countries and about 30 different ways people connect. That only tracks who is listening via the browser and not via Win Amp, VLC, WMP etc. Again. Keep trying. And even if it was only 7, that's not bad for a Saturday night when there is ONLY music playing and no shows. Usually Saturdays are pretty slow.

8 people in our Mumble not Inc me. so even adding your 7 that's 15 people. More than on Pantheon I bet. Likely 2-3X

I did you a favor, I asked the people in our mumble to come over and help you out. You need some back up.

Beck_sl

shitlord
I'm only one man. You ask too much!
Are you not entertained? Frenzic told me to shut up and get lost and here I stand. Someone else said I wouldn't last. I got's the google and I have not even started to harness it's power of Mocking/trolling/flaming. I got the Rerolled Terrorist manual too.

Yes you MUST take me seriously. Because I am anything but.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Are you not entertained? Frenzic told me to shut up and get lost and here I stand. Someone else said I wouldn't last. I got's the google and I have not even started to harness it's power of Mocking/trolling/flaming. I got the Rerolled Terrorist manual too.

Yes you MUST take me seriously. Because I am anything but.
Your jimmies are already rustled bro, or else you wouldn't be here.