Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Hah, Brad in that stream talking about staying positive and how this is all going to blow over. Dude is playing the victim despite having ran away with a bunch of money. This scum fucker, I swear.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He is a victim. He totally would have been able to steal more money if people hadn't been constantly on his case instead of letting him filch in peace.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah, Brad in that stream talking about staying positive and how this is all going to blow over. Dude is playing the victim despite having ran away with a bunch of money. This scum fucker, I swear.
I just caught that.. What was the context? I guess the people in that chat were talking smack back? They want it to go away, but they can't stop feeding into it.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Brad and the others weren't aware they were being broadcasted on Twitch. Thought it was just a confidential talk.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I just caught that.. What was the context? I guess the people in that chat were talking smack back? They want it to go away, but they can't stop feeding into it.
Some dumb bitches on the stream were talking shit about posters on here and on reddit. Brad just popped in to politely tell them to stop it. To be fair to brad, I was thinking the same thing.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Didn't know Thorim was a streamer

F3-thorin-oakenshield.png

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Twitch

This one. The streamer had to remind Brad that he was broadcasting to Twitch after his little speech. Brad quickly bailed out after hearing that. According to the woman in the chat, he's super busy and has to go deal with a bunch of emails.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand where you're pulling this from. The twitch channel is our guy and we are all in TS together.
I don't think Brad knew that tho.. Either way, what this is doing is suppose to be moving the project forward. It's not about trash talking or their individual opinions.

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
As a show of solidarity against Brad McQuaid I propose we all take off our jerseys and throw them down on the showroom floor at E3.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
These are nice people. Now I just feel bad.

I don't like reality. I like cold unforgiving forum text.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Don't forget, we're his team." - Nirtix
She's not qualified to be involved in this project. She will do more hard than good long term. She has no filter, and logic and reason isn't her strong point.. Even when things were positive on the site, people were complaining about her. She would complain when people would down vote her polls. Which she excessively posted and people continued to down vote.