Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Emotiv

Silver Squire
The two women speaking are Nirrtix and Canadina
smile.png
I hope you guys get a proper PR person who can find them something to do in the background. Monty is your backbone right now, he doesn't need the peanut gallery telling him they can imagine themselves playing on a bumpy surface layout.

imijj_sl

shitlord
I hope you guys get a proper PR person who can find them something to do in the background. Monty is your backbone right now, he doesn't need the peanut gallery telling him they can imagine themselves playing on a bumpy surface layout.
I'm pretty sure that's the best thing for them. They don't really seem qualified for anything other than maintaining Brad's cult of personality.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
She's not qualified to be involved in this project. She will do more hard than good long term. She has no filter, and logic and reason isn't her strong point.. Even when things were positive on the site, people were complaining about her. She would complain when people would down vote her polls. Which she excessively posted and people continued to down vote.
I decided to cut her some slack after seeing her facebook page and realizing that Pantheon and Brad were like THE only things she had to get excited about in life. I mean, we all need something to focus on and fight for... I guess...

But I agree, she isn't doing Brad or Pantheon any favors. In fact, if I were Brad, I would start watching my back. I can see some fatal attraction shit going down. "YOU SAID I WAS YOUR FAVORITE APPRENTICE DEV! I LEARNED UNITY FOR YOU, BRADLEY!!" /stab stab

Ceder_sl

shitlord
They said rerolled is free advertising for them or something along those lines. They really suck at using voice chat, so it was hard to tell.
What they dont get due to the dellusional atmosphere that's being groomed in their group is that the awareness going out isn't for the cool-aid prone types. Those folks latch on to much of anything that'll take em. Its for those that are unaware of the whole mess and can be better informed so that they dont make mistakes by getting further involved. So while they think its free advertisement that they dellusionally think gives them positive outcomes, it is so far removed from the reality that is actually occurring.

As toxic as this whole project is continuing to build, some of those folks who are involved with it now seriously need to consider how this could affect them if they are genuinely serious about getting into the gaming industry because it could very cause future companies/projects to steer clear of them.

But again, overall, the awareness of what is going on certainly doesn't serve their agenda. Else they'd not be deleting information from locations they have control or influence over.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I decided to cut her some slack after seeing her facebook page and realizing that Pantheon and Brad were like THE only things she had to get excited about in life. I mean, we all need something to focus on and fight for... I guess...

But I agree, she isn't doing Brad or Pantheon any favors. In fact, if I were Brad, I would start watching my back. I can see some fatal attraction shit going down. "YOU SAID I WAS YOUR FAVORITE APPRENTICE DEV! I LEARNED UNITY FOR YOU, BRADLEY!!" /stab stab
Oh I dunno... that pic of her with what looks like a Thai dwarf impersonating Elvis Im sure she considers special...

imijj_sl

shitlord
So not only are these degenerate gaming web sites not covering the theft, they are also giving him free advertising to trick people into "volunteering" to create his game.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So not only are these degenerate gaming web sites not covering the theft, they are also giving him free advertising to trick people into "volunteering" to create his game.
Not sure if it's free. I think he has to pay for those articles.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Comments in many of the articles are covering it though. And as well there are other discussion forums similar to here that are talking about it. There is more dialog going that reflects many different people condemning them than even remotely painting them to be good.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
This not coming up on Kotaku, Massively, etc should tell you all you need to know about 'gaming websites', or aka, they're even more of a complete fucking scam than what Brad did (because he was just stupid, not devious).

It's baffling those sites are even fucking legal or can call themselves gaming journalism. What if I never heard of Rerolled and don't scan other forums? How would I have ever known?

Brad is retarded, but holy fuck if we want to be labeling scammers or fraudsters, start there.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This not coming up on Kotaku, Massively, etc should tell you all you need to know about 'gaming websites', or aka, they're even more of a complete fucking scam than what Brad did (because he was just stupid, not devious).

It's baffling those sites are even fucking legal or can call themselves gaming journalism. What if I never heard of Rerolled and don't scan other forums? How would I have ever known?

Brad is retarded, but holy fuck if we want to be labeling scammers or fraudsters, start there.
Maybe it's because Brad and this project have reached a certain level of interest as far as the media is concerned. Let's call it irrelevancy.