Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sam was one of the reasons FOH was such a great site. The amazing side stories that happened on that site were epic.The memories...

Adebisi,

That thread in MMORPG is awesome! Thanks.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he's calling in for backup! lol..

I just wanted to direct you to this thread (it may be locked or deleted), as I started it to attempt to generate some more supporters for this site, and instead, had to go on a flame war/troll and defend Brad (who I am loyal to and defended on the site) from all this hatred and anger. I think out of four pages of posts, there was only one other actual supporter, but I guess at the very least it has got people talking! The thread link is this:You all need to back this Game! We need your Support!! - General Discussion - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Forums at MMORPG.comI reported one person for slander, and I will continue to rally, no matter what, and we will get through this. Kind regards, Mark. (Burdock)
Maybe that fat ninja guy will show up and post another pic of him and Brad.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
This guy can't be serious, he just can't be!

POSSIBLE FLORA AND FAUNA FOUND IN TERMINUS (TO BE APPROVED/ADDED TO) FAUNA Woodland Squirrel Frost Squirrel Rabid Squirrel Zombie Squirrel Bison Diamond Parakeet Jade Falcon Lowland Wolf Ice Grizzly (polar bear) Shadow Wolf (from Shadow Realm) FOOD Rootumber (Cucumber and Beetroot cross breed) Celery Ice berg Lettuce Potatoes Sweet potatoes Bean Sprouts Butter Pumpkins FLOWERS Winter Roses (white petals) Honey Dew Flower (grows on tree trunks in Diamond Falls Forest, yellow petals with honey glaze, acts as an aphrodisiac.) Please keep adding to it, if we all contribute, we should be able to get a fairly comprehensive list that would be easier for Brad to pick and choose from. Thankyou. This post was edited by Burdock at May 18, 2014 12:20 AM PDT

iannis

Musty Nester
Isn't rerolled generally reviled by BradCo?

That's the best indication that he's pulling a masterful trolljob. None of the faithful would comehereto try and raise support.

His game is deep.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With his tens of rabid loyalists, wouldn't Brad be better off doing something constructive like trying to take over some rural town in Kansas, warlord-style?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like those white supremacists trying to buy up a town in North Dakota or somewhere.

We must secure the future of Based Brad, and the children of hardcore group mmo.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I take it back.. Looking through his posts on MMORPG.com, I think he is just a random dude who drank the Koolaid.
pretty much.. Just read the dudes posting in other areas. Plus he paid to join the site. That's no epic troll. Just another sucker.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
To answer a question asked about 6 pages ago...(Because I didn't see an answer)

The guy from the TV show "The A-Team " was Howlin' Mad Murdock. (Played by Dwight Schultz)

rrr_img_67039.jpg

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Burdock's troll is successful. Brad hasn't posted in over a week.

You'd think the leader of a crowdfunded and crowdbuilt MMO would be more involved with the crowd.

Hey Frenzic... is this Burdock a troll or what.
Brad's forum activity is next to nil atm. He didn't post anything for a while, then posted warwizard, then gone again. Warwizard was Monday.

This Burdock guy is not a troll just a... passionate fan? Heh

There is trouble a brewing at Pantheonroft.com... Conflict is in full swing.

JonJon_sl

shitlord
Brad's forum activity is next to nil atm. He didn't post anything for a while, then posted warwizard, then gone again. Warwizard was Monday.

rrr_img_67041.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord

Need details of this conflict!