Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
Some will start to quietly leave. Maybe that's already happened and what we're left with is the neutron star of desperation.

There are people who will not leave (and will not stop giving brad money) until he turns off the lights. And he knows it.

And he'll keep exploiting them until someone offers him a better paycheck.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. What's his role?
smile.png
Lore team

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just surprised it took him this long to start alienating some of the bradites. Most people, including myself, were willing to give him a second chance after VG because he does have some good ideas for MMO's... but he is just totally incompetent at running a company & is a compulsive liar.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
it should be an international law that all articles, news stories, etc must have comment sections free of registration and censorship for articles like this.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
So much lore...

Brad should just write a book instead of making a MMO. That would probably have more success and chance to see the light of day.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
So much lore...

Brad should just write a book instead of making a MMO. That would probably have more success and chance to see the light of day.
Seriously, it may have been wiser to create and get some momentum behind an IP before ejaculating WarWizard and other bullshit. fuck make a stupid tabletop game or something, get a book going first etc, doesn't ra salvatore have a hardon for brad?

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
doesn't ra salvatore have a hardon for brad?
Nope.

Edit: I asked him what his thoughts on the Kickstarter were way back when and he wasnt positive. Guess he got burned on VG, and after 38Studios probably wants nothing more to do with MMO's heh, or at least shady ones..

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
At some point isn't Brad going to have to get a real job? There's no way he gets another 45k for himself with this project and while he doesn't want the website money faucet shut off, they might be more leery when this turns into his hobby rather than his full time job.

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
Nope.

Edit: I asked him what his thoughts on the Kickstarter were way back when and he wasnt positive. Guess he got burned on VG, and after 38Studios probably wants nothing more to do with MMO's heh, or at least shady ones..
I don't know why, he got paid, and paid very well as I recall.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any article that puts McQuaid in the list as an up and coming game creator -after- all the mess has come out about him pretty much toilet bowl swirls it and the writer.
Shut the fuck up, man! You're talking about a gaming god!!!