Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do you think Dragon is going to rickshaw the Silicon Valley thread? Show's done for the year and now we're talking about the limitations of binary computing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Here's the thing broheim, I shawd the last thread because when the first two pages of a thread are filled with toilet gifs when I clicked on it. Looked like a garbage thread so I shawed it. If you think that is mod abuse, then you don't know what mod abuse is. Mod abuse is deleting threads then banning someone "for the lolz".

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I actually coded a program that picks one random thread every 3 weeks and I shaw it for the lolz. I heavily weight the algorithm for threads that certain poster post in.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pantheon really is the new EQ judging by the numerous threads 'discussing' it on the forum

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I don't know, I thought my gif was pretty on topic and represented my inner feelings on Pantheon. It was a metaphor so it was v insightful.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who is thisisgoing2rock? Excellent troll job.
Haha. It has to be, right? My favorite part is Canadina "liking" his post.

BI4OCub.png

iannis

Musty Nester
And look, you've got to realize none of this happens in a vaccum.

If Draegun had let the toilet pantheon thread stay in general we never would have gotten a Pantheon sub forum.

This machine is more complex that it appears.

blank_sl

shitlord
Here's the thing broheim, I shawd the last thread because when the first two pages of a thread are filled with toilet gifs when I clicked on it. Looked like a garbage thread so I shawed it. If you think that is mod abuse, then you don't know what mod abuse is. Mod abuse is deleting threads then banning someone "for the lolz".
Just shut the fuck up and don't come to our thread. GO fuck off in the wildstar circlejerk or theorycraft 10 year old shitty wow. We want to talk about brad and pantheon, go stick your dick in a blender if you think it has to be the pinnacle of human interaction in this thread

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Can you still read any post by clicking on the mod name and searching their forum posts? (On Pantheon official)

Was a easy way to read Admin posts early on..I am sure they fixed it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Just shut the fuck up and don't come to our thread. GO fuck off in the wildstar circlejerk or theorycraft 10 year old shitty wow. We want to talk about brad and pantheon, go stick your dick in a blender if you think it has to be the pinnacle of human interaction in this thread
i remember my first mtn.dew