Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Canadiana head of PR. No way that can go wrong. I tried digging up an old hotmail account to register to the forums, but yawn. No fun with what would be an instant-ban and no general traffic to defend my very serious non-trolling posts. As a Pantheon forum member, I would just have some very serious questions and concerns I hope could get answered and plz don't troll me I'm being very serious! But, yawn, what's dead is dead.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That was one of ours that said that
wink.png
The hilarious part is that it's totally believable that that would be said about us.

iannis

Musty Nester
What have you got against American tittays?

Are they better in Canadia or something? I am not a strip club connesouir I have to admit. They're not the sort of place that I want to go to alone and not many people I know wanna go down to the Jiggly Room.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
America has all these cray stripclub rules. Like topless only, or you can't drink, or you can drink but in the damp basement.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was at a club in the US once where the stripper wasn't allowed to pick up the bill with her pussy. YOU CALL THAT FREEDOM?

iannis

Musty Nester
God that sounds awful. We DID used to have a topless only stripclub around here, come to think of it. Those laws are probably on the books. From my limited experience they don't seem to be enforced around here.

Until shit gets out of hand and someone either shoots a gun or files a rape charge.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Comparing a Canadian stripclub to a stripclub around Buffalo/Niagara is kind of like comparing a real MMO to Pantheon.

Kind of.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
There's a club on the Canadian side in Niagara called the Sundowner that is spectacular

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
I forget the stupid title he gave the green names. It's all the same crap tho. It went orange, purple, green. I was a green.
Frenzic, were you still a paying member or did you get free access when you were promoted?

Also, did you resign from your position as mod and video creator or were you "let go"?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic, were you still a paying member or did you get free access when you were promoted?

Also, did you resign from your position as mod and video creator or were you "let go"?
I had unlimited access before I was made green. I resigned from the video and caring and was banned and deleted.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
you mean you disagreed with Nirrtix!
Nirrtix actually was fine to me, she hates you though lol. Kyndread and multi are the ones doing the bans and deleting. This whole situation is funny because when shit hits the fan, Brad is going to claim that he had no idea and throw the mods under the bus.