Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

iannis

Musty Nester
Beck, you know exactly what you were trying to do with that troll.

Back in 2004 this community would have even run with it. These days -- go do it somewhere else.

Except there's nowhere else TO do it, because we are literally the only board outside of the one Brad uses as his personal checking account that gives the least shit about VanQuest: Rise of EverGuard. And we're really only in it for the point-and-laughs.

Flc_sl

shitlord
Given that Sparkling is getting her entire family to be on the core development team, I thought you all might like to see a picture.

Here it is folks - the Pantheon Development team!

7sUSmJc.png

Beck_sl

shitlord
Beck, you know exactly what you were trying to do with that troll.

Back in 2004 this community would have even run with it. These days -- go do it somewhere else.

Except there's nowhere else TO do it, because we are literally the only board outside of the one Brad uses as his personal checking account that gives the least shit about VanQuest: Rise of EverGuard. And we're really only in it for the point-and-laughs.
Did you see what I posted? It had nothing to do with his address which everyone knows anyway. It got removed before 99% of any of you seen it. So let me tell you what it was.

It was some state page where it lists forgotten assets. From utility deposits to over paid bills to the government. The value was $6.00, the joke of course was Brad could fund pantheon with that and if he is so desperate for money why isn't he claiming it?

It was the people on this forum that took it to the next level about attacking his house and that B.S. I said none of that and I would never promote it either. It was a funny, a ha ha link. Who do you think you are Brad in that just because you say it it's suddenly the truth?

Silence_sl

shitlord
Did you see what I posted? It had nothing to do with his address which everyone knows anyway. It got removed before 99% of any of you seen it. So let me tell you what it was.

It was some state page where it lists forgotten assets. From utility deposits to over paid bills to the government. The value was $6.00, the joke of course was Brad could fund pantheon with that and if he is so desperate for money why isn't he claiming it?

It was the people on this forum that took it to the next level about attacking his house and that B.S. I said none of that and I would never promote it either. It was a funny, a ha ha link. Who do you think you are Brad in that just because you say it it's suddenly the truth?
When you were a baby, did your father use your head as a basketball? You seem rather slow...and dense.

And stupid.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
They aren't really that odd looking, if it wasn't for dads hilarious choice of hair style and the photographer putting the skinny guy top center like a movie poster villain they would look pretty normal.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
They aren't really that odd looking, if it wasn't for dads hilarious choice of hair style and the photographer putting the skinny guy top center like a movie poster villain they would look pretty normal.
Yeah, I have to agree. I dread to think what some of the geeks/programmers look like that churn out some of our favourite titles. Needless to say, they probably make these guys look even more normal.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm fine with the idea that you were rickshawed simply because we don't like you.

Beck_sl

shitlord
I'm fine with the idea that you were rickshawed simply because we don't like you.
You guys started trolling, flaming and baiting me. I'm just playing along. But so far I have seen 2 instances of people doing what Adam12 banned me off the site for. So I see the double standards on this site.

forge

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I had a busy spurt of work right around when brad was posting here and the KS ended. I obviously am caught up with the present events. But what happened here that made brad retreat to the fortress of solitude and recruit from the clown car? I'm seriously in fucken dismay at these events as of late. Why did all his devs leave etc? What happened?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So I had a busy spurt of work right around when brad was posting here and the KS ended. I obviously am caught up with the present events. But what happened here that made brad retreat to the fortress of solitude and recruit from the clown car? I'm seriously in fucken dismay at these events as of late. Why did all his devs leave etc? What happened?
the devs left because brad took all of the money for himself and left nothing but a few bread crumbs for all the rest of the team that was doing all the work.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Brad ran off with half the money raised after the KS failed, lied to both devs and backers about how much, paid a couple thousand if that to some devs with the remainder, didnt reimburse some devs for purchases via the unity store as agreed to at the time, and even had the gall to ask back some devs for the cups of change they were paid for months of working on the project.

Or just a short way of saying it all: he scammed/is continuing to scam everyone.