Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Grundge_sl

shitlord
So looks like Brad is back in full retard mode again, going forward with his Panthecon...and now he is looking for a new CEO. So what does that position entail? If it means doing nothing and then back paying yourself 45k well then damn Im so in.

Canadian_sl

shitlord
It's not hard to get involved with Pantheon these days. All ya gotta do is pony up some cash just like all those internets opportunities. Next up you tongue punch Brad's fartbox until you get a title. Last step is to profess your joy at working on a Christ based mmo to the cult.

Silence_sl

shitlord
It's not hard to get involved with Pantheon these days. All ya gotta do is pony up some cash just like all those internets opportunities. Next up you tongue punch Brad's fartbox until you get a title. Last step is to profess your joy at working on a Christ based mmo to the cult.
I wonder how much it costs to become a moderator over there.

The power MUST be OVERWHELMING.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So looks like Brad is back in full retard mode again, going forward with his Panthecon...and now he is looking for a new CEO. So what does that position entail? If it means doing nothing and then back paying yourself 45k well then damn Im so in.
This is like a week+ old news. You need to come correct with some new gossip.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been a few weeks stuck at 151,000. The vast majority of the new accounts stay unsubbed. On a brighter note, they redid the color scheme on the website! This could turn it around for Pantheon.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
I had no idea that was old news. Last I saw the website was a month ago. It's totally different now. It went from 'hey we aren't making the game anymore just keeping the website up' to Brad saying that they are getting ready to start making accounts and shit. They are even selling six months prepaid subs. A few weeks ago they had absolutely nothing, now it's like hes got a finished product on his hands.

Are there people out there believing this shit?

Whatever, either way I can't wait to see what he shows us, should make for some great entertainment.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Site looks a little messy now. Really dark and they're using assets designed for the original site with the redesign and what has been remade just looks amateurish. Just my opinion.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Site looks a little messy now. Really dark and they're using assets designed for the original site with the redesign and what has been remade just looks amateurish. Just my opinion.
I think the mismatched colors better reflects the current team

iannis

Musty Nester
How long do urls remain valid for? You have to pay for them every 6 months don't you?

I envision a future where Pantheon.com redirects to spinnaz. They got a lot of lore devs, but I doubt they have a dev of paying the bills.