Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can see how people might think that, but to be brutally honest foh has always been a pretty small fry on my hosting radar.
Basically, you're Azathoth--the blind, idiot god spinning in the midst of the universe, whose wakings results in the cessation of all existence. This is what I'm reading.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_69777.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Brad deserves it. He ruined tons of careers and a good chunk of the gaming genre with his self indulgence. Making a public example out of him is the best way to keep a debacle like this from occurring again.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Brad deserves it. He ruined tons of careers and a good chunk of the gaming genre with his self indulgence. Making a public example out of him is the best way to keep a debacle like this from occurring again.
The gaming industry.... You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

JarekStorm_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ man, you're telling me the guy who let the original FoH board burn is hosting the Pantheon site? Is that what's really happening? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Pantheon threads never fail to deliver. These should have been one enormous, glorious thread, chronicling the entire fiasco from pre-kickstarter-fanboy phase, right through the embezzling meltdown, up to this current cult-fueled design team.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...Pantheon threads never fail to deliver. These should have been one enormous, glorious thread, chronicling the entire fiasco from pre-kickstarter-fanboy phase, right through the embezzling meltdown, up to this current cult-fueled design team.
Mods could just pull their heads out of their asses and merge all the locked threads into one open continual epic thread that is one day destined for ultimate HoF glory.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mods could just pull their heads out of their asses and merge all the locked threads into one open continual epic thread that is one day destined for ultimate HoF glory.

This. 10 Tuconets to the mod the does this. Make it so

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Ceder_sl

shitlord

Beck_sl

shitlord
Raidan_EQ - The only one that really went off on anyone was Salim. Sure the rest were not happy but they really didn't bitch about it like he did. In fact we were having a nice non-pantheon show when Salim came on and started dropping more "info" and then when I started quoting him and others were linking to the audio he asked in a very direct way for me to take it all down, which I did hoping for more info to be produced that we could show people. His offer for people to contact him directly for more proof was only to hear him tell you about what he had and wasn't to actually provide any proof of documents. Which is why I put it all back up because I think that's B.S.

Sure most of the others expressed disappointment and dissatisfaction with the situation but none of them went off like Salim did. Tony had the most to be disappointed about. the concept of Pantheon was his pitch to the team and out of all the different pitch ideas it was what was named Pantheon that was voted on and won.

Now as for the radio, I am a commentator, I have said this many times. I take a position and argue for that position in hopes others will argue against it. It makes for good back and forth conversations. My ego has nothing to do with it. I am so busy with work right now I barely have time to do much with it at all. It has always been meant as a community project where people like yourself step up and host your own shows and I just keep things organized. That's why I have the title station manager. I do shows because we need something on for people to listen to aside from music. I only wish more people would take the opportunity to step up and do something of their own. If that is ego, well I don't know what else to say.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
This is a great idea actually. So much epic in the first two its a shame they are not merged.