Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Hehe beat ya to that though above :p
Ah damnit, my bad. You got me all sidetracked.
biggrin.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think you have to be Brad's "friend" to see that? Link doesn't work for me.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Maybe. He's on my friend list so I guess. Since I know you're a true supporter I'll throw the quote here: "Woot! We have two Unity coders on board now, and a possible third! Thanks all for getting the word out! It really worked!"

Edit: Oh, also that Monty dude left them apparently.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
From Brad

"btw, I have been receiving some really impressive resumes from people who want to do music/sounds for Pantheon. Sorry all, we already have that spot filled -- I don't think we want a 2nd person right now. Again, sorry all -- I've received some very impressive resumes/music/sounds from quite a few people, and I hate turning you all down."

No offense...but if they are not paid...why not have more than 1?

just curious

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Maybe. He's on my friend list so I guess. Since I know you're a true supporter I'll throw the quote here: "Woot! We have two Unity coders on board now, and a possible third! Thanks all for getting the word out! It really worked!"

Edit: Oh, also that Monty dude left them apparently.
Monty left? Heh, so the revolving door continues. :p

Brad: "Have you piddled around in Unity?"
Acolyte: "Yes."

Brad: "Fantastic! We're hiring you for free as one of our Unity Coders!"

That's pretty much how it works with em.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
From Brad

"btw, I have been receiving some really impressive resumes from people who want to do music/sounds for Pantheon. Sorry all, we already have that spot filled -- I don't think we want a 2nd person right now. Again, sorry all -- I've received some very impressive resumes/music/sounds from quite a few people, and I hate turning you all down."

just curious
I took that more as a poor marketing/pr ploy(as much else they do) to inflate to others their activities and importance.

Silence_sl

shitlord
From Brad

just curious
Fewer witnesses for the prosecution.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
So...being a "World Builder" is being able to use terrain lofting tools and selecting from prefab art that your company didn't make?

I once saw an F-22 flying, therefore I am Silence, F-22 designer.
Hiring people like you is prolly why the F-35 cost overruns are so bad.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So...being a "World Builder" is being able to use terrain lofting tools and selecting from prefab art that your company didn't make?

I once saw an F-22 flying, therefore I am Silence, F-22 designer.
Unless you slept at a Holiday Inn Express, you do not know shit...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone find out why Monty left? Kyn, I know you lurk.. Help is out here...

Not for nothing, but if it wasn't for Monty playing in unity and creating the illusion that the game was being made, I'm not sure Brad would have been able to make it this far. He was the only guy people pointed towards as possible progress with the project.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Anyone find out why Monty left? Kyn, I know you lurk.. Help is out here...

Not for nothing, but if it wasn't for Monty playing in unity and creating the illusion that the game was being made, I'm not sure Brad would have been able to make it this far. He was the only guy people pointed towards as possible progress with the project.
Yeah, was kind of thinking the same thing